Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much is enough to become big?

Snake-89

Hey guys,

If a man trains properly, rests properly and eats properly
is 500mg Testosterone -e enough for him to become big?
I don´t mean fit or anything like that I mean to become Bodybuilder big?
In my country Sweden I got flamed for asking this question and I was told
I was insane even thinking about becoming big on 500mg Testosterone and that I atleast should raise it up to 1g weekly to get somewhat big because the real pros cycle between 2-3 g weekly combined with other orals all year around.
I do realise I wont become big in only one cycle I have just started my second I just want to ask if I have any hopes of becoming big on 500mg or if I should bump it up to 1g weekly and add Dianabol into the equation.

Thanks for the help and I hope I havent asked a too stupid question

Hey guys,

I was insane even thinking about becoming big on 500mg Testosterone and that I atleast should raise it up to 1g weekly to get somewhat big because the real pros cycle between 2-3 g weekly combined with other orals all year around.
I do realise I wont become big in only one cycle I have just started my second I just want to ask if I have any hopes of becoming big on 500mg or if I should bump it up to 1g weekly and add Dianabol into the equation.

No because Rome wasn't built in a day.
I started many many moons ago building my foundation this took almost 30yrs of triel and error,and trying everything out there,we had no internet back then but we had muscle mags most was hype.Every musclebuilding kit (remember cybergenics) every supplement (remember Androsterone) there was out there i have tried,i paid my dues in the gym and my first cycle in my early 30's was Dbol,i took them Low dosage dosage for 5 months that 100 pills,gained a whopping 30 pounds of solid muscle. the foundation makes the frame,you want a bodybuilding frame? build a foundation.

RADAR

I started many many moons ago building my foundation this took almost 30yrs of triel and error,and trying everything out there,we had no internet back then but we had muscle mags most was hype.Every musclebuilding kit (remember cybergenics) every supplement (remember Androsterone) there was out there i have tried,i paid my dues in the gym and my first cycle in my early 30's was Dbol,i took them Low dosage dosage for 5 months that 100 pills,gained a whopping 30 pounds of solid muscle. the foundation makes the frame,you want a bodybuilding frame? build a foundation.

RADAR

Good answer.

Didn't really know where to begin with this "question."

No, don't start at 1G of gear!

Do tell us more: Age, training and diet experience!

Please don't listen to knuckle heads, do your own due dilegence and be safe and smart! Its the dumb ones that don't do research or ask questions that end up all messed up. Start with knowledge and build a solid base!

RADAR

Now that is a spot on quality response,i wish everyone who takes up this sport takes this advice.

Good answer.

Didn't really know where to begin with this "question."

No, don't start at 1G of gear!

Do tell us more: Age, training and diet experience!

I am 20 years old, I have been Bodybuilding off and on since I was 14 years old but only the last 2 years seriously

I weigh somewhere around 95kg

I am 6,2 ft tall

even though training with sports and bodybuilding all these years I never managed to attain a impressive or good physique and I have always had a bf level somewhere around 18%
one day I sickened of training like a jackass with no results whatsoever and beeing way behind my friends even though I had trained longer than them, ate better then them, and trained better than them, there had to be something wrong with me so I went to the doc and checked my Testosterone levels, I got to know that my levels were 14nmo/L in a scale between 9-28 which means I had the test levels of a 70 yeard old ( slight exaggeration)
I had little beard growth and a light voice like that of an 14 year old

so I checked around for solutions and tried prohormones for the first time in my life, I liked hte feeling and the results so I decided to change to AAS , hey I´d probably get a prescription for Nebido or a test shot every second week so why not take it in my own hands and do it properly, it is worth mentioning that I read about AAS for about 8 months before I jumped on my first real cycle.

14 weeks of Testosterone-e-c with front on the first two shots 1g
and the first 4 weeks with 70mg Dianabol ED

I loved the results, kept most of the weight with a proper PCT and started getting positive comments about my new physique, I experienced no side effects and my balls returned to buisness rather fast.

now I have bought a lot of Human grade Testosterone from Galenika and plan to either jump on a 18 weeks Testosterone-e 1g EW and the first 4 weeks 100mg Dianabol

or 40 or more weeks with Testosterone-e 500mg EW and 100mg Dianabol week 1-4 and 36-40

I realise I started juicing really young I should atleast had waited for one more year, but I feel my body is fully grown since long ago and I have left puberty some years ago.

I am 20 years old, I have been Bodybuilding off and on since I was 14 years old but only the last 2 years seriously

I weigh somewhere around 95kg

I am 6,2 ft tall

even though training with sports and bodybuilding all these years I never managed to attain a impressive or good physique and I have always had a bf level somewhere around 18%
one day I sickened of training like a jackass with no results whatsoever and beeing way behind my friends even though I had trained longer than them, ate better then them, and trained better than them, there had to be something wrong with me so I went to the doc and checked my Testosterone levels, I got to know that my levels were 14nmo/L in a scale between 9-28 which means I had the test levels of a 70 yeard old ( slight exaggeration)
I had little beard growth and a light voice like that of an 14 year old

so I checked around for solutions and tried prohormones for the first time in my life, I liked hte feeling and the results so I decided to change to AAS , hey I´d probably get a prescription for Nebido or a test shot every second week so why not take it in my own hands and do it properly, it is worth mentioning that I read about AAS for about 8 months before I jumped on my first real cycle.

14 weeks of Testosterone-e-c with front on the first two shots 1g
and the first 4 weeks with 70mg Dianabol ED

I loved the results, kept most of the weight with a proper PCT and started getting positive comments about my new physique, I experienced no side effects and my balls returned to buisness rather fast.

now I have bought a lot of Human grade Testosterone from Galenika and plan to either jump on a 18 weeks Testosterone-e 1g EW and the first 4 weeks 100mg Dianabol

or 40 or more weeks with Testosterone-e 500mg EW and 100mg Dianabol week 1-4 and 36-40

I realise I started juicing really young I should atleast had waited for one more year, but I feel my body is fully grown since long ago and I have left puberty some years ago.

Fuck bro thats alot of gear your not going to live a long and prosporus life if your doing a gram of gear for 18 weeks and 100mgs of dianobols when your 20 years old!! c'mon whats more important your health or having big muscles fuckin hell, you can half everything and get the results you want with a good traiinng regime and diet. Research mate there is so many ways to train you probably havent been doing things right for your body type, work on your diet too, a tonne of gear isnt the answer!

If you adapt the bodybuilding lifestyle and add a little enhancement, you can accomplish great things.

If you just look for the answers in a vial, you will be a loser.

Hey guys,

Start very low and slowly build-up to meet your goals. The question your should ask each cycle is: "Based on my individual response to testosterone, what's the absolute minimum dose what will meet my goals and be safe as well?". My first cycle (at age 36) was only 200 mg of testosterone cypionate. I've done up to 500 mg/week, but I'm actually much happier and feel much better with 300 mg/week of test ethanate.

Remember that with steroids, less is always more. You want to bare minimum dose necessary to reach your goals.

RADAR

This is SCRIPTURE from the book of Radarius 3:16

Top Bottom