Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH= Enlarged liver

Fatboy1984

My liver enzymes (AST) Values are alittle high right now at 44 U/L. So the doc told me to get an ultrasound of my liver and it was enlarged. And i can feel it bloated under my right side rib cage.
Ive read a few posts were people running HGH had there livers enlarge, but than go right back to normal once there done with the HGH cycle.
Is this normal? Should i quite the HGH for awhile and see if my liver starts to shrink again? Anyone else feel there liver bigger while takin HGH? Right now im taking 8IU's eod post workout.
Thanks for any help

Did you tell your dr. who said you have an enlarged you are taking GH? Did you ask him his medical opinion?

Time to go for health. I've seen people with liver problems and it is death chasing them.

Get a super clean diet, a reasonable exercise program, lots of sleep and no aas/hgh at all.
Be a natural for a year and blood test your liver every 2-3 months until it returns to normal.

you tell your doctor you use illegal drugs and say goodbye to insurance

Thanks for info guys. Yeah hayez thats what im scared of. Im scared of for some reason down the road i die. my life insureance wont pay out to my wife cause theyll try and blame it on gear. So i havnt told the doc, Im sure thats what its from though. The enzymes arent very high. I think the main problem is that its enlarged. And ive read a few people saying its not a big deal and right when there done with HGH it shrinks back down to size...... Sounds alittle sketchy to me though.

thats not true . your insurance company cannot cancel you if you HAVE coverage and they learn you are doing illegal drugs. the can decline an application for new business if they learn you use/have used rec drugs. (as they should. who wants to give health insurance to a druggie.)

they may learn this from info you put on an application, from an attending physicians report , or if you have been to treatment for substance abuse . i.e. rehab.

this shoudl be a sticky by now, because this subject comes up over, and over, and over. TELL your doctor if you are using steroids. he works for you, he is not the feds. he is not there to pass judgement but to give you advice.

Top Bottom