Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW-501516 and Diet Plan

herdus33

Does anyone know or have experience with which type of diet plan works best with GW for fat loss?

I have had my diet (food intake) dialed in for about a month, lower end of carbs, medium fats, higher protein and upped the cardio. Typical clean diet. But, I am planning on running some GW for as an aid to my fat loss goal.

Just wondering which diets work better for fat loss on GW?

Btw, I've recently decided to just do endurance style training, low weight and high reps in order to tone up and lean out. And increased cardio as mentioned before.

A high protein and low fat diet with carbs before ur workouts. Most of the diets on here in the diet section will work as long as u stay consistent. Also its about finding what works for u.
On GW I ran a high protein and very low carb and almost no fat diet for 9 wks. Lost about 25 lbs of fat and gained about 5 lbs of muscle. I was taking osta and s-4 too tho. I would highly recommended u lift weights for growth at least 8-10 rep, 3-4 sets, 3-4 exercises per muscle group because u will lose muscle on gw if u don't. If u lose say 20 lbs and 5 of that is muscle then ull regret it. Plus high intensity lifting burns cals too.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Thanks for the input. I'm not sure if that is correct about gw causing muscle loss though... What doses were you running?

A high protein and low fat diet with carbs before ur workouts. Most of the diets on here in the diet section will work as long as u stay consistent. Also its about finding what works for u.
On GW I ran a high protein and very low carb and almost no fat diet for 9 wks. Lost about 25 lbs of fat and gained about 5 lbs of muscle. I was taking osta and s-4 too tho. I would highly recommended u lift weights for growth at least 8-10 rep, 3-4 sets, 3-4 exercises per muscle group because u will lose muscle on gw if u don't. If u lose say 20 lbs and 5 of that is muscle then ull regret it. Plus high intensity lifting burns cals too.

Sent from my htc t-bolt using the elitefitness app.

Thanks for the heads up but I'm going with unique and already have it. My rat is going to run GW at 15mg and possibly increase to 20mg. I've also decided to give him some S4 starting at 50mg, hopefully upping it to 75mg depending on sides. All split doses of course and for an 8wk run.

He'll keep the reps on lifts around 8-10. Diet will be high protein, low carb, and very low fat.

Last edited:
Ok, so one more question about diet in general while on GW. What happens to the carbs you eat since you body switches to use fat for energy instead of carbs/protein(muscle)? I assume it has something to do with glucose but I don't quite understand that part?

Try intermittent fasting for your rats, but if your rats are worried about losing muscle it's prob not a good idea to do solo

Last edited:
Top Bottom