Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlfriend and using clen..

Puckstar

Hey guys, my girlfriends this past week has expressed some interest in using clen to tone up for summer time. I know a little bit about the stuff but I'm wondering exactly what a cycle looks like for this shit.

She's
5'8
Probably around 10-12% bf
Been working out for 1 year and kills cardio daily with a decent diet.

Hey guys, my girlfriends this past week has expressed some interest in using clen to tone up for summer time. I know a little bit about the stuff but I'm wondering exactly what a cycle looks like for this shit.

She's
5'8
Probably around 10-12% bf
Been working out for 1 year and kills cardio daily with a decent diet.

10-12% for a female? Damn shes shredded...I don't have too much experience with clen so I'll hold my advice unless no one else chimes in.

If shes 10-12% she dont need clen, thats effin' ripped for a female.

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

She's very lean to begin with, you sure about those BF numbers?

I'd consider Liquid Albuterol instead of Clen. Clen is a tricky animal and does not fare well with some people. Less sides and clean results from Albut

I'm around 10% myself. What's gonna get me further is tweaking my diet.

If she 'kills cardio daily with clean diet' then she doesn't need clen IMO. Sounds like a typical chick wanting drastic quick results. Changing up what she's eating is what will do the trick.

I'm around 10% myself. What's gonna get me further is tweaking my diet.

If she 'kills cardio daily with clean diet' then she doesn't need clen IMO. Sounds like a typical chick wanting drastic quick results. Changing up what she's eating is what will do the trick.

Yup I agree

doubt she is that low in body fat. females carry way more body fat then men. but that is beside the point.

clen is very dangerous and overkill. tried the stuff once and never again. not worth the sides.

tell her to reduce all sugars out of her diet.. that includes fruits, dairy, breads, and all pasta's

moving this to the right forum now

10 on a man is like 17-19 on a woman. Add about 9%. Essential for a man is 2-3 and a woman 9-10. Any lower is unhealthy and can have negative effects. Is suggest checking it somewhere like gym or nutrition shop if you don't have anything to and see where she really is then go from there. She may be down a lot and just needs to do abs and light weights to make everything pop.

And like Steve said make sure that diet is in check.

doubt she is that low in body fat. females carry way more body fat then men. but that is beside the point.

clen is very dangerous and overkill. tried the stuff once and never again. not worth the sides.

tell her to reduce all sugars out of her diet.. that includes fruits, dairy, breads, and all pasta's

moving this to the right forum now
I agree - I haaaaaaate clen.

Top Bottom