Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Girlfriend and using clen..

Wow that is shredded! That's what my goal is to get to and I have been using clen and anavar!

I agree with some of the ladies here... Clen can be tricky the shakes and lack of sleep were the worst but I was able to keep it under control!

I may be new myself but before I even considered starting any gear I ensured my diet was in check!

Does she do anything for weight training? The more i did of that the more I noticed I was still losing fat and I hate cardio!

Wow that is shredded! That's what my goal is to get to and I have been using clen and anavar!

I agree with some of the ladies here... Clen can be tricky the shakes and lack of sleep were the worst but I was able to keep it under control!

I may be new myself but before I even considered starting any gear I ensured my diet was in check!

Does she do anything for weight training? The more i did of that the more I noticed I was still losing fat and I hate cardio!

bold says it all. Wish there were more like you

Everyone has pretty much nailed it. Her meal plan will dictate all her results.
As mentioned I would cut out all the sugars and all the things that her body coverts to sugars.
Have her drink a cup of green tea in the morning and after lunch. That will crank up her thyroid without an side effects.
*I get better results from green tea then clen. Green tea is healthy and improves health. Clen is horrible for you. I will never use clen again. For me its a waste of time, money and my health.
Best of luck!

Top Bottom