Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First time user

shanekg1

Not ready to take anything yet sine I've only been lifting for a year. But a year ago my Max's were deadlift 225 my sqaut was 200 and bench was 140 now I'm at 315 300 and 205 so still making decent progress. But when I am ready wwhatshould I start out with and also what are the things every newbie does wrong

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

first, the big mistake is starting too early, like 19-24. the second thing is thinking steroids are the answer to everything their not but they're a great tool for enhancing your body and performance, thirdly having a good pct in place for after your cycle and also have an AI on hand before starting your cycle, you need to have everything in place before you start your cycle imagine you only had two bottles of test but you needed three and your supplier has run out as well bang goes you cycle or you start getting gyno and have no AI bang titties, you get the point. the other thing is to do your research knowledge is power no about the possible side effects no what the onset of gyno feels like etc. and for your first cycle well it has to be 400-500 mg of test e or c a week split into to injections. good luck.

first, the big mistake is starting too early, like 19-24. the second thing is thinking steroids are the answer to everything their not but they're a great tool for enhancing your body and performance, thirdly having a good pct in place for after your cycle and also have an AI on hand before starting your cycle, you need to have everything in place before you start your cycle imagine you only had two bottles of test but you needed three and your supplier has run out as well bang goes you cycle or you start getting gyno and have no AI bang titties, you get the point. the other thing is to do your research knowledge is power no about the possible side effects no what the onset of gyno feels like etc. and for your first cycle well it has to be 400-500 mg of test e or c a week split into to injections. good luck.
Ty so much man

great post.. sums it up perfectly

i will add don't listen to 'friends'.. my first time i used as much as my friends cared about me (lol) they led me wrong.. thankfully I did my own homework and averted disaster. just because your friends have done steroids before doesn't mean they know what they are talking about.

One more question. How much progress on your big lifts like dl bench and sqaut did you guys make in your first year.

well said man, really great post

One more question. How much progress on your big lifts like dl bench and sqaut did you guys make in your first year.

everyone is different when it comes that bro... you will get a million different answers there

i couldnt tell you, i started lifting when i was 12... so 24 years ago, i cant remember that far... clearly as a new lifter and starting with NOTHING, you are going to make substantial gains rather quickly...

i couldnt tell you, i started lifting when i was 12... so 24 years ago, i cant remember that far... clearly as a new lifter and starting with NOTHING, you are going to make substantial gains rather quickly...
Yeah I'm 21 now and started a little less then a year ago.

Top Bottom