Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First PROPER Cycle Critique

getbulk

Hello everyone, first time posting here after years of research via this site as a non-platinum member.

I'm sure you all noticed 'PROPER' from the title. I say this because last year I ran a cycle along side an 'old-school' competition bodybuilder who would never PCT(swore by it...). We had already began the cycle and near the end I tried to make a quick fix when I found my Estradiol to be 102 ng/ml by using; Post Cycle/Unleashed, and HCGenerate.

We ran the following; 1-12 Test E @ 500mg /wk, 1-10 Deca 400mg /wk, 1-4 Dbol 30mg /wk. I know how much shit Im going to get for running such a stupid first cycle especially w/o a PCT. Let me say I suffered enough when I couldn't get it up for my girlfriend due to prolactin build up.

TO A NEW BEGINNING:
-----------------------
I now plan to run a proper cycle as soon as my pre-cycle bloodwork comes in and checks out.

Stats:
Code:
Weight: 192 
Height: 6' 1" 
Years Lifting: 6+

The Plan:

Code:
1-4 Dbol 30mg ED 
1-12 Test E 600mg /wk (Tue/Sat pins?) 
1-12 Formastanzol 2x ED 
3-8 HCG 250iu 2x /wk

PCT:
Code:
14-18:
Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AG guys)
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD (AG guys)
Test Stack 3 Caps ED
Ostarine 25mg ED (sarms1)
Of course I will have Nolva on hand in case I need for E2 sides, also extra Aromasin in-case Formastanzol doesn't lower E2 enough. HCG may need to be taken out as I am having the worst time trying to find a suitable source. EDIT: Found Rx Health, our sponsor has it. =)

Any feedback/suggestions is greatly appreciated! Hit me w/ your best shot, not going to be stupid this time around.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Looks pretty good, but I would use Aromasin on cycle instead of Forma personally, but that is your choice. Only use HCG as a kickstart to your PCT. You don't need to run it that long on cycle or it becomes counterproductive.

Sending discounts your way for the things you are planning to run buddy

Thanks for the help thus far Rick. I'm getting so many different answers on HCG usage. How would you recommend HCG be taken?

Im with rick on the HCG use.. Run HCGenerate starting week 3 and follow ricks suggestion with the HCG. I would also add GW in your PCT from Sarms1. The stuff is the truth

I have read quite a lot of conflicting info about HCG use.

Personally I belong to the camp of blasting off at the tail end of the cycle to kickstart PCT. HCG could suppress natural LH and FSH production, but it seems that the duration of exposure is the deciding factor. As such, my approach is blast it, and blast hard and short.

I am on the last two weeks of my cycle, blasting 500iu of HCG EOD for 8 shots in total. That should do the trick since I didn't run any 19nor compounds.

I know dudes who swear by HCG 5000 IU twice a week for 3 weeks to kickstart PCT. Then again these guys have been ON for a year so I guess exceptional cases requires exceptional treatment.

Top Bottom