Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Injection of Test E.....Broke out in Hives!

lowridacc

Need Advice....I decided to run my first cycle. 10 week cycle of 500mg/wk Test Enanthate. Fist injection (1cc) went fine about 10 days ago. I was very clean with the injection procedure. The site became very sore for the next 3 days (no big deal), but after 3 days I noticed a rash about 5 inches below the site. It was very itchy, red and warm to the touch. The rash has since then spread down the side of my leg almost to my knee and is very itchy. The rash look identical to hives (which is an allergic reation). I do not believe it is infected because the whole injection area looks fine.

I did however preload the syringe about 2 weeks prior to using it. Would that cause a reaction?

So...here I am 10 days later and the rash is not red anymore, but still itches like crazy. Is it possible to be allergic to test? Could I be allergic to the oil? I would love to continue the cycle, but dont want to break out anymore like this. Should I try to get some prop or cyp? Appreciate your help.

You may have contaminated your gear if you preloaded it that long.

Where did you store the pre-loaded syringe? If it was in the Fridge if may still be fine and it could be an allergic reaction.

The only way for you to know if to shoot again direct from your vial.

You may have contaminated your gear if you preloaded it that long.

Where did you store the pre-loaded syringe? If it was in the Fridge if may still be fine and it could be an allergic reaction.

The only way for you to know if to shoot again direct from your vial.
I stored the preloaded syringe in a box, wasnt in the fridge. Come to think of it, it may have been preloaded for 3 weeks, but I didn't think this would be an issue. Has anyone else ever had any problems preloading their gear?

When pre-loading you are exposing the syringe to air and any contaminents floating .

Next time try 250 twice a week.

RADAR

When pre-loading you are exposing the syringe to air and any contaminents floating .

Next time try 250 twice a week.

RADAR
I did inject 250mg and planned to twice a week. Do you think preloading would cause the hives? I am thinking of injecting 1/2 CC to see if I have the allergic reaction again. Its really the only way to find out, I guess. Thanks for your input.

Yes leaving something exposed to air sitting especially substances that could/would bee injected isn't a good idea kiddo!

the preloading thing was a bad move.. this could be sign of an infection given the preloading info you gave..

It could be an allergic reaction to something in the shot but not the testosterone.. it could be the enanthate ester, the type of oil or some preservative..
If it is an allergy it may not be a big deal.. you went days without problems..

allergies are a big deal if you die in 30 seconds from shock.. otherwise.. ya know..

....not medical advice.

Top Bottom