Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle advice - bulking

I wrote that I won't do that cycle anymore.

Week 1-12 test c: 300mg split into bi weekly injections of 150mg
Week 1-4 dbol 40mg a day
Week 4-12 Proviron 50mg ED
Week 1-12 arimidex .5mg a day (optional?)
Week 13-15 hcg 500iu a day

Week 15-18 torem 90mg, 60mg, 60mg, 30mg a day
Week 15-18 clomid 25mg a day
Week 15-18 Unleashed post cycle combo or recycle by purus lab
Week 15-18 D-aspartic acid 3g a day
Week 15-18 aromasin 25mg a day

This is the cycle I will do if I understood correctly the advises .

I wrote that I won't do that cycle anymore.

Week 1-12 test c: 300mg split into bi weekly injections of 150mg
Week 1-4 dbol 40mg a day
Week 4-12 Proviron 50mg ED
Week 1-12 arimidex .5mg a day (optional?)
Week 13-15 hcg 500iu a day

Week 15-18 torem 90mg, 60mg, 60mg, 30mg a day
Week 15-18 clomid 25mg a day
Week 15-18 Unleashed post cycle combo or recycle by purus lab
Week 15-18 D-aspartic acid 3g a day
Week 15-18 aromasin 25mg a day

This is the cycle I will do if I understood correctly the advises .

If your running torem I wouldnt use clomid. Also, use the proviron with the dbol. You dont need aromasin in pct and your doses of it and adex are too high. Aromasin is sufficient at 12.5 eod. In pct I would use the unleashed combo with daa and forma along with 1 serm. Your also gonna need n2guard on cycle for liver health.

NTBM REP

To elaborate a bit..... Your setting your virgin receptors up for mega overkill. Your going to go out a first time and make them run on jet fuel. From then on you can't run on regular gas ever. Get it? Where do you go from jet fuel?
You start 300mg test wk. Eat and train right....bro you will gain 20-25 lb most likely. Easily keep 10-15(easily) with proper pct. But its all about diet and training bro. I'd hit the training and diet sections and post all your info and let them pick it apart to make sure your not selling yourself short.

^^^^^

Here bro... Similar to what I'm running next. Except I'm running var at the end.
This is still kinda on the heavy side for your first. Realistically you should only be running a test only cycle, but somehow I have the feeling your gonna do this anyway. Just don't make the same mistake thousands have made before you and get ALLLL your shit before u start. As in "in your hands" not "on the way"... No alcohol and keep your diet tight as a 80 year old nun. Gotta do it for three mos, do it right or don't do it at all ya know... Good luck. This is all you need. As far as the torem, I know dick about it but I'm looking into it for myself now.

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 Dianabol - methandrostenolone - 30 mg day
1-4 n2guard
7-14 HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - 500 ius' week or HCGenerate
6-12 proviron 75 mg day
6-12 n2guard

PCT
15-18 clomid 25/25/25/25
15-19 Unleashed/post cycle combo
15-18 forma stanzol
15-19 daa powerchews or powder

I don't plan on starting this until I receive everything.

My diet is good, I started counting everything again, just to be sure I eat enough. I don't drink,smoke. etc

Can't wait to receive the stuff!

Top Bottom