Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fast Workouts ???

RABS

May sound stupid to some but it's bothering me, need the bros' opinions.

My workout (time in gym) is quick. Personally I like it. Keeps my heart rate up so I get a cardio workout while doing weights and I'm in and out in no time. But I see some guys who are in there for 2-3-4 times longer then me.

For example yesterday was my complete leg day. 6 excersises, 3 sets each plus a warm up set and 20 min cardio to finish up and I was in there for 65 mins.

Today was bi's and tri's. 3 excersises each, 3 sets plus a warm-up and 20 min cardio I was in and out in 75 min.

Usually I do a set then walk around the machine, or get water then hit it again.

Just wondering what you guys think.

I think if you are spending over 1.5 hours each time in the gym, you are wasting your time. Personally, I only lift 1 hour at the most, total time at most 1.5 if I am doing cardio as well. Don't you notice how the gym rats never grow bigger, unless they sauce?

bi's/tri's/delts day 1
quads/traps/forearms day 2
chest/back day 3
day off then start again.

In and out in 45 minutes flat. no need for a fucking marathon. 3 exersizes each bodypart, 3 sets each exersize, 6-10 reps, 1 minute rest between everything.

Hit the weights hard getting your workout in and than leave.
All the gyms have guys who talk more than they work out .
What really bugs me is the guys who talk on their cell phones while working out.
Also power lifters taking 5 -10 minutes bewtween sets when we are lifting heavier than they are!!!

Similar situation here.

4 sets per excer. 1 minute or less between each set, 8-12 reps per set.

I usually finish in 40 minutes and then I do 10 minutes of abs ED M-F.

Who the hell has time for long WO's......especially if you have a life on the side from gear, WO's and woman.

Its funny...... but almost weekly, at least once, someone asks me "you work out, huh?", then they ask "how many days a week".....or just ask "everyday?". expecting me to say yes, everday, for 3 hours a day. i tell them about 5 days a week at 45 minutes each day and they look at me funny. why do people think that it takes marathon everyday sessions to look muscular built? WTF?

45 minutes-1hour tops,my back routine is usually only 35 minutes.go in hit it hard,and go on with the rest of your day.

Top Bottom