x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Dbol, Dbol, Dbol....

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Dbol, Dbol, Dbol.... within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Seems to be the gear of choice in every cycle.......just curious as to why? Can you get decent gains w/o it, maybe of a test and EQ mix......? How bad is the facial bloat? I'd rather stay as far away from the orals as possible, but if its prudent, then maybe I should rethink....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dbol, Dbol, Dbol....

Seems to be the gear of choice in every cycle.......just curious as to why? Can you get decent gains w/o it, maybe of a test and EQ mix......? How bad is the facial bloat? I'd rather stay as far away from the orals as possible, but if its prudent, then maybe I should rethink....

It bloats me up a lot. Take it in conjunction with test or EQ. Drop it a t week 5 or so. It just gives you a jumpstart on gains. You can make decent gains w/o it though.

Cyborg
    Dianabol is one of the strongest steroids out there. People often mistake weight loss after for water loss.

blows me up quicklike. Ldex is doing an ok job of keeping the bloat at bay.

Good Broly

hmm

this is my fith and final week of Dbol. I am def. holding some water ( hard to say how much as I was at around 12% bf before cycle and have prob. gained a little fat)

facial bloat has not really been a problem, my face looks normal, maybe a little puffier but I cant really tell. Let ya know when I'm off the dbol

slobberknocker
    Dbol was my favorite oral for a while. Now I'm at the point where I'd need around 100 mgs/day to get the same effects I used to, and it's just not cost effective for me anymore.

I never really bloated on dbol too bad. That's individual though.

anyone take anything with dbol to kickstart a cycle? im currently in the 2nd day of my cycle and using napoism dbol 25mgs to kickstart...can i add 350mgs of suspension..possibly for greaer strength/gains? thanks..

slobberknocker
    That'd be a great idea. Test/dbol is a great stack.

lartinos
    Nothing has bulit mass for me like d-bol. I plan on trying drol for the first time next cycle and I'll find out if it works as well/better.

D-bol

You will need an anti-e to keep from holding a lot of water, although you will still hold some either way I beleive. It's great for a jump start. Great gains in size and strength. Makes you feel like superman rather quickly.