Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle log: Test 500/dbol 30

Update: first pin today. Was kinda rough, was trying to focus on my injection that I started shaking alittle. All good though. Started with 10mg do dbol this morning to.

My first IM pin of carnitine was the biggest adrenaline rush iv had, i was sweating bullets and shaking! Im fine now though, you get use to it pretty quick

Update: 6 days in, nothing really. Good dbol pump lol, defs alittle stronger. Pushing heavier weights for more reps. Diet:

Morning: meal 1:
5 whole eggs with a slice of cheese
1 1/2 cup of oats
Glass of milk

Meal 2:
1 cup of brown rice
5 oz chicken breast
Peanut butter on crackers

meal 3:
1 cup of brown rice
5 oz chicken breast
Peanut butter on crackers
Fruit of choice

meal 4:
1 cup of brown rice
1 cup of brocoli
5 oz of chicken
1 glass of milk

meal 5: pre workout
1 cup of oats
1 cup of chocolate cyto gainer
1 cup of milk
(All mixed together, my "proats" lol)

Post workout:
2 scoops of cyto gainer with water
Fruit of choice

dinner:
Either a huge bowl of pasta or steak with eggs. I change it up every night, depending on the mrs wants to lol

Pre bed (if I'm still hungry)
Can of tuna
Glass of milk

1 week and 6 days in

Feeling good. Energy levels are optimal. Dbol has kicked in pretty good to. I'm up 4 kg which obviously isn't muscle lol. Strength is defs going up. Did back and Biceps yesterday and the Lat Pump from pull downs was insane, like never before. I deadlifted 500lb for 3 reps and then set a new PR of 520lbs for a 1RM! Pretty insane seeing as I've only been able to do 500lb for a one rep max in comp and now I'm doing it for 3 reps and have a new PR, in just under two weeks! The arm pump was great to, actually at one point in my workout after doing curls I thought I split my bicep because every contraction was just insane. Feel focused and happy at the same time. Starting to get light sprinkles of acne on the back, shoulders and chest, nothing super bad though. Bumped the adex to 0.5mg EOD. As for muscke gains not a whole heap just yet, look alittle more fuller and my arms arm up 0.3 of an inch. Diets good and eating like a mad man.

Thanks man!^^

Quick update: pinned this morning and woah....I did my injection in the left glute which is always tricky. Upon entering I got a little sting but nothing that felt like I had hit a nerve so I continued in. Aspirated and nothing came out, injected, pulled out, and my injection spot filled with blood lol. I looked in the barrel and there was a tiny red bubble among the left over solution. I got weezy breath for alittle but was fine. I must have knocked or gone right through a vein, but pretty sure I didn't injected directly into a blood stream (seeing as I'm still breathing :p) I looked In The mirror after and kinda realised I didn't asses the ares before injection because I pretty much injected right in the middle ahahahaha. Will definetly be more aware next time. I'm still alive, so cant complain!

Hitting vein will happen to all one time or another especially when ur doing Ed injections

Top Bottom