Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contemplating something...looking for constructive criticism

LetsGrow

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hey everyone....been a while since I have posted anything. Was looking to see what people thought of the following for a major recomp.

Stats:
30 years old
255lbs
14% bf
3 cycles to date
1st test e 500mg 12 weeks
2nd cycle 500mg test e week dbol
weeks 1-5 50mg day
3rd cycle tren 500mg week weeks
1-10 test 400mg week weeks 1-12
anavar weeks 7-12 50mg day

Ran hcgenerate n2guard and prami during cycle for 3rd cycle and have not yet entered pct yet as I still have a few weeks to go on cycle. Pct is unleashed, pct, clomid with some hcgenerate and n2guard leading into pct.

So here is my proposed next cycle which is still a ways out but like to start thinking of it now and tighten it up now and start piecing it together. And I know people are going to say 15 weeks of tren e is long but on it now and only side effrct I get is occasional trouble sleeping but thats it. And my thought is that with proper on cycle support and some of the compounds on cycle it should help keep me in good shape.

Proposed cycle:
Weeks 1-15 tren e 500mg week
Weeks 1-15 eq 600mg week
Weeks 1-15 proviron 50mg day
Weeks 1-7 anavar 100mg day
Weeks 8-15 winny 100mg day
Weeks 1-20 gw501516 20mg twice day

Weeks 1-20 hcgenerate
Weeks 1-20 n2guard
Weeks 1-20 caber .25mg twice week
Weeks 18-23 unleashed
Weeks 18-23 pct
Weeks 18-20 clomid 25mg day
Weeks 21-23 clomid 12.5mg day

Have toyed with idea of adding in albuterol in here as it would help with the lipid profile during cycle.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance and looking forward to hearing from some old friends.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

6'6"

Been researching testless cycles. A lot of good info on it and by ensuring that the proper ancillaries are run during cycle there is no real benefit to run the test. Ask some of our veterans on here like stevesmi and other who run tren with no test and they will tell you its great.

Also looking to not take compounds that really aromatise either. And test is usually run with tren as a means to help with libido and some sides...however with right ancillaries they do the same thing

The only reason to not use test is if you wanted to run a less suppressive, less aromatizing, milder, safer, more recoverable cycle.

You're running tren so that's all out the window.

So nelson what do you think about the above? Would love your thoughts.

So nelson what do you think about the above? Would love your thoughts.

I'm not sure what you're asking. As I said, running tren has its sides, and not running test is counterproductive. 100 mgs a day of an oral is also a lot.

Looking to run cycle with non aromatizing compounds and see what kind of results I get and how I feel on that kind of cycle.

More thoughts and opinions?

Looking to run cycle with non aromatizing compounds and see what kind of results I get and how I feel on that kind of cycle.

More thoughts and opinions?

Why not primo and mast?

Top Bottom