Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Computer People, Help, I cant stay logged in to EF!

HugeWannabe

Hey guys my EF account works great a work, and at home too when I browse elite. But when I use my email notification and click on the links from hotmail and they open in new window I have login each time to reply, and sometimes after i reply it asks for me to login again and gives me an error about not being able to find the thread. All I could think of was to delete all my cookies and to login in again but its still happening. Any suggestions would really help cause I use email notification A LOT! Thanks bros:elephant:

well, if you dont do a lot of online shopping, i.e. credit card transactions. (assuming you use i.e. explorer) go up to tools, pull down to internet options, then go to privacy. Drag that bar down to 1 setting above the lowest. if this still doesn't aleviate the problem, tehn go to the other tab next to "privacy", which is security and manually enable cookies on all sites when new browser windows open up. If you need more help you can pm me. I r computer nerd for a living :D

Try copying the address & pasting it in a new window. Sometimes hotmail has problems opening up certain locations. I've had this problem with other sites before & I just simply copy the link & paste it in a new window. That way you are on elite directly w/no interference from hotmail.

try using an address other then Hotmail. Hotmail uses its on (at most times very complex and buggy) interface, so it might just be something with the way the Hotmail interface is interpreting the links that is confusing your browser...

Bern

Are your cookies disabled? Sounds like it could be that. U need to check your preferences on your browser and enable all cookies. What browser/version are r u running? do u use a firewall?

Capone

Top Bottom