Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Napsgear order got cancelled Geneza order please help

gppresa82

Plat Hero
Platinum
i placed another order via Geneza Usa Domestic. all went well as normal. sent payment viz Zelle like normal but this time i got an email saying my order was cancelled due to error in Zelle payment. i was asked to check with Zelle for mis spelling but no errors. Now when i try and log into the account to view my ticket/order, it now says my email is not found? please advise as ive never had this issue before. thank you Richard Brown please chime in and help me.

i placed another order via Geneza Usa Domestic. all went well as normal. sent payment viz Zelle like normal but this time i got an email saying my order was cancelled due to error in Zelle payment. i was asked to check with Zelle for mis spelling but no errors. Now when i try and log into the account to view my ticket/order, it now says my email is not found? please advise as ive never had this issue before. thank you Richard Brown please chime in and help me.

maybe there is an issue with the system it happens

I'm guessing just a minor mistake and they'll take care of you, put in a new support ticket now

I had a similar issue put in a 2nd ticket with a reference to 1st naps is good

Top Bottom