Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking cycle, what do you think?

RoidBeast

Bulking cycle, please check it out!!

Hello brothers, this may be a long post so i hope you to be pacient..

Im about to finish the following cycle

QV Enantat 500mg/week (frontloaded 1000mg week 1) @ 9 weeks
QV Bold 400mg/week (frontloaded 800mg/ week 1 and 2) @ 8 weeks
QV Tren 75mg/EOD @ 6 weeks
Humulin-R 5-10UI/postworkout @ 3 weeks
Genotropin 4UI/EOD @ week 8 to contest (week 14)

Ive gotten good quality gains and since im going into a contest i couldn't bulk as much as i wanted, im trying to mantain some size while cutting, after contest is done (september) i'll be off roids for three months and then im planning a cycle to bulk up as much as possible..

I dont bother if i gain some fat, i just want to get as big as possible... i will possibly start the cycle from ~200lbs (90.4 kilos) and the goal is to reach ~253.23lbs (115 kilos) after post cycle...

I know its a huge amount of weight but i think its possible..so this is the plan..

QV Deca 300mg/week @ 10 weeks
QV Enantat 500mg/week @ 10 weeks
Reforvit-b 25mg/ED @ 5 weeks
Humulin-R 10UI/postworkout, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off @ 10 weeks

Some points now

1. Never tried deca before so i was wondering is the dosage is a little low?

2. Same with D-Bol so, would 25mg/ED be good?

3. this is on timing, shots will be on monday and thursday (seems to work better on me) but the question is related to the first point, is it worth to split the deca dosage, since its seems to be a little low?

4. since d-bol is liquid im planning to take the shot 1-1.5 hrs before training and on non training days i will split into morning and afternoon shots

5. im pleased with the eq gains but ive read and seen that deca is much better for bulking

6. Maybe i did not realize the real strengh of EQ since im using it while dieting

DIET

The typical stuff, lots of potatoes, pasta, rice, oatmeal. Red meat and eggs as basic source of protein (some chicken and fish from time to time), 6-8 meals a day, also planning to use some gainer as an extra source of calories and because of the insulin stuff. all of this will be from monday to friday-saturday, on sundays i may have some burger or pizza.... the calorie range will be 5000-6000 calories/day...

TRAINING

The split will be four days a week

Monday Chest-Biceps
Tuesday Cuads-hams-calves
Thursday Delts-triceps
Friday Back-Traps

Basic exercises, lots of weight ....

Well brothers, what do you think?

PS. I know my english sucks

Last edited:
I would up the test to 750mg-1000mg/week and consider using anadrol instead of d-bol if you are really looking for such huge gains.
Don't shoot the d-bol if you do go that route, just drink it or put it in gel caps. The less vet gear you inject the better IMO. You don't lose much potency since D-bol is designed for oral injestion. My 2cents.

If your looking for those kinds of gains, I think youll need to run your cycle longer than 10 weeks. I think something in the neighbourhood of 16-20 weeks is what you would need... although I must say, I still think 25 kilos is going to be very very very difficult.

Now to answer some of your questions.

300mg of deca first time around is fine. It's good aid for the joints, and shouldn't shut you down too hard.

I would take oral Dbol over injectable Dbol anyday. 20-40mg/day is an addequate dose. But start low, and work you way up. This way you know how your body reacts to the drug.

I would say Yes, it is worth it to split the Deca dosage. You want to keep the level in your blood as even as possible.

Training looks good, diet looks good. Good luck bro!!

Keep us posted with results. =)
Once again, get oral dbol.

Mg per Mg EQ is stronger than deca, and it will not bloat you up nearly as much if at all, so EQ seems to be the drug of choice.
(However deca is supposed to be rather synergistic with Dbol ~~ no scientific proof on this, it's just what people feel when the stack em together)

And yes, you probly didn't realise the EQ strength because you were dieting, but rest asured it help you hold onto your muscle and strength. But remember EQ doesn't yeild the type of gains Test will.

RoidBeast said:
Hello brothers, this may be a long post so i hope you to be pacient..

Im about to finish the following cycle

QV Enantat 500mg/week (frontloaded 1000mg week 1) @ 9 weeks
QV Bold 400mg/week (frontloaded 800mg/ week 1 and 2) @ 8 weeks
QV Tren 75mg/EOD @ 6 weeks
Humulin-R 5-10UI/postworkout @ 3 weeks
Genotropin 4UI/EOD @ week 8 to contest (week 14)

Ive gotten good quality gains and since im going into a contest i couldn't bulk as much as i wanted, im trying to mantain some size while cutting, after contest is done (september) i'll be off roids for three months and then im planning a cycle to bulk up as much as possible..

I dont bother if i gain some fat, i just want to get as big as possible... i will possibly start the cycle from ~200lbs (90.4 kilos) and the goal is to reach ~253.23lbs (115 kilos) after post cycle...

I know its a huge amount of weight but i think its possible..so this is the plan..

QV Deca 300mg/week @ 10 weeks
QV Enantat 500mg/week @ 10 weeks
Reforvit-b 25mg/ED @ 5 weeks
Humulin-R 10UI/postworkout, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off @ 10 weeks

Some points now

1. Never tried deca before so i was wondering is the dosage is a little low?

2. Same with D-Bol so, would 25mg/ED be good?

3. this is on timing, shots will be on monday and thursday (seems to work better on me) but the question is related to the first point, is it worth to split the deca dosage, since its seems to be a little low?

4. since d-bol is liquid im planning to take the shot 1-1.5 hrs before training and on non training days i will split into morning and afternoon shots

5. im pleased with the eq gains but ive read and seen that deca is much better for bulking

6. Maybe i did not realize the real strengh of EQ since im using it while dieting

DIET

The typical stuff, lots of potatoes, pasta, rice, oatmeal. Red meat and eggs as basic source of protein (some chicken and fish from time to time), 6-8 meals a day, also planning to use some gainer as an extra source of calories and because of the insulin stuff. all of this will be from monday to friday-saturday, on sundays i may have some burger or pizza.... the calorie range will be 5000-6000 calories/day...

TRAINING

The split will be four days a week

Monday Chest-Biceps
Tuesday Cuads-hams-calves
Thursday Delts-triceps
Friday Back-Traps

Basic exercises, lots of weight ....

Well brothers, what do you think?

PS. I know my english sucks

50lbs huh..........is it possible?...YES, but you are just asking for some serious health problems making that kind of a weight increase in such a short period.

as far as the cycle, i would run the following

1000mg/test/week
600mg/deca/week
50mg/dbol/ed
2.5mg/femera or 1mg/arimidex eod
20iu's of slin, 10iu's first thing in AM, 10IU's postworkout

if you can afford gh, 4-8IU's ed would do wounders

Thanks a lot for the replies bros, i'll try to get some oral d-bol since its a little trouble to inject it everyday....

Talking about dosages and since its my first time with deca i hope it will work fine.....

Anadrol?? you have a point on that but im worried about my liver so i'd rather to increase de dosage of d-bol....

Bump, anyone else???

Any comments on the extra load to your HEART if you were to actually gain that 50 in such a short time? I'm pretty much a newbie... but it seems like your heart would have to work much harder to keep that tissue sustained with blood and nutrients. Also, the extra weight alone would stress your heart... I imagine.

may I ask why you want to put on such an incredible amount of weight so quickly? If you could, I would seriously reconsider something more like two or three smaller cycles to get that weight on - all the drugs required to pull that off (not to mention the quick weight gain) are going to seriously give you some health problems. You might be glad in the long run if you gained a little slower.... thats just my opinion though...

I would suggest pushing the cycle a little longer than 10 weeks.Also 50 pounds is alot i mean if you make that shit god bless you but for real you should have a little less expectations.

Top Bottom