Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood work after 8 week pct

GiantsFan77

Pct was as follows
1-4 hcg 2000 iu eod
1-4 clomid 50/50/50/50
3-8 daa 3 g a day
4-8 bridge double dosed
3-7 unleashed 3 per day

I don't have results in front of me for everything but total was 269 range (249-870) fsh 1.9 lsh 1.5, prolactin 23.8. I figured I'd recover better than this did a mild run of cyp 300 mgs for 12 weeks.

I'm 35 y/o.

Just wanna hear what u think I should do now going forward to raise levels more. I just ordered hcgenerate off flash sale. Just to have but ill take it if need be. If more info needed I can get later.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using EliteFitness

Last edited:
12 weeks of test even at 300mg/week will have you pretty substantially shut down. Where you taking any HCG during cycle? Plus the 12 weeks is really like 14-15 week as the ester is still in your system for about a month after you stop taking the test. So you really haven't been recovering for that long with test out of your system. Probably going to take another couple months or even more. How are you feeling though?

Pct was as follows
1-4 hcg 2000 iu eod
1-4 clomid 50/50/50/50
3-8 daa 3 g a day
4-8 bridge double dosed
3-7 unleashed 3 per day

I don't have results in front of me for everything but total was 269 range (249-870) fsh 1.9 lsh 1.5, prolactin 23.8. I figured I'd recover better than this did a mild run of cyp 300 mgs for 12 weeks.

I'm 35 y/o.

Just wanna hear what u think I should do now going forward to raise levels more. I just ordered hcgenerate off flash sale. Just to have but ill take it if need be. If more info needed I can get later.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using EliteFitness

HCG should not have been used during PCT, only to kickstart PCT and should have been utilized during cycle to help minimize shutdown, there in lies part of the problem...I would keep taking Bridge, Unleashed, and DAA for a couple more weeks and retest...start HCGenerate when you get it, and you will recover eventually.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Top Bottom