Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best way to draw from ampules

Rico

I have always injected from vials so I am totally new to amps. I don't want to waste 250mg of gear experimenting. Any hot tips? Seems like a pain in the ass to try drawing solution that is not turned upside down. Any tricks or tips would be appreciated.

RICO

file around the neck of the amp to get a clean break, then I use two tissues to hold the amp and snap the neck off, then just suck up the oil real slow, it's a little bit of a pain, but no big deal.

------------------
-KrazyK-

for amps

You shouldn't have to file the edges unless they are Russian. Well, at least I've never had a problem breaking any others.

After washing my hands good with antibacterial soap. I pop out the plunger part off the back of the syringe and just pour the liquid right in and replace the plunger. I get alot less air bubbles...

GL

Russian amps cut my once - man was I pissed. No trouble with the others. File first if in doubt as it sucks to lose an amp unless you have tons.

Take a pen cap (like from a Bic pen)put it over the neck of the amp and snap off. Some amps are harder to snap off so you might have to score with a file. Next take an 18 gauge needle and draw from the amp. The 18 gauge will suck it out like a vacuum. Replace your needle with a shooting size (22 or 23 gauge for oil-based) and your ready to pop:D

Score the neck of the amp with a file and then snap the top off. When ever I go to draw up Sust I put the amp under warm water for 2-3 min to thin it out and then after I snap off the top I sucks right out. Don't try to draw it up to fast though. I use a 22g to draw and another to shoot. Best of luck!

M18

be sure to file around the neck. it sucks having that shit shatter in your hands, not to mention a waste. use a thin cloth to protect yourself when popping the top.

18 gauge pin.

gore.gif

Top Bottom