Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone felt this on tren?

dark-knight

euphoria, almost like bein high weed

racy, like double dosing a preworkout drink or speed

lethargic, like you have been awake for 48 hrs

i can get all of these in the space of a day although i am always needing more sleep

um yes

can make you feel like your on Ephedrine do to it being 3-5 times more potent an Androgen then Test

Androgen Excite the CNS

As an official tren head (lost count how many runs with it ive done) I can only say: Yes: All of the above. But as vasc once said: Tren is like pussy: All the hassle in the world but oh so fucking worth it! (or something to that effect) :evil:

I stopped using it due to lethargy.

euphoria, almost like bein high weed

racy, like double dosing a preworkout drink or speed

lethargic, like you have been awake for 48 hrs

i can get all of these in the space of a day although i am always needing more sleep

Depending the dosages and the person. TREN is a VERY strong AAS that can effect everyone differently.
Back your dosages down if your having problems.

Running 100mg eod and the side I get the most is feeling tired. I feel like I could sleep a lot, but rarely get into deep deep sleep. I also getting a pain in my right had alot like a swollen feeling with numbing sensations down my wrists. I feel like I am getting ripped and look ripped, but when I walk I feel like a fat fuck. Not sure if that makes any sense.

Top Bottom