Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/Test Cycle

Week 4

3/28 - 50/50mg Tren A, Test Prop
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Small knot with some PIP from injection (seems to happen don days that I mix test prop with the tren ace). New personal best on bench press today (275 x 3) so strength is noticeably up. Appetite has recovered some since the start of the cycle now it’s closer to what it was before starting the cycle.
*Chest - flat bench press, dumbbell incline press, pec deck, cable flys, cable chest pull downs, landmine together grip press, hammer strength press, abs

3/29 - 50mg Tren A
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Sleep has continued to be pretty good throughout this cycle. Energy and mood good. Knot with PIP still there with more soreness today. Weight has been steady at 210 lbs lately.
Back - single arm cable row, closed grip cable pull down, hammer strength lateral pull downs, reverse cable flys, back extension, face pulls, shrugs, squats, dips, abs

3/30 - 70mg Tren A
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Decided to up the dosage to 70mg a day and see how I respond because sides have been minimal so far. Feel strong today. Highly motivated to get things done. Libido high. PIP from the other day gone. Friend from the gym told me today that I’m looking swole. Traps and chest are looking bigger and better than ever before IMO.
*Legs - Leg press, calf raises, deadlift, lunges, hip abductor, hip adductor, sumo squats, abs

3/31 - 70/70 Tren A, Test P
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Sleep was interrupted several times bc of excruciating stomach pain (believe I have a stomach bug). Don’t feel like it’s related to the cycle, but open to the idea that it could be. Taking it light today in the gym bc I lost a lot of fluid overnight. Other than the stomach issue, which is much better today I feel great. Good energy and vibes today. Eating very bland and light to avoid more stomach pain.
*Forearms/shoulders - landmine straddle forearm curl, shoulder press, lateral shoulder raises, cable forearm extensions, front raises, hammer strength shoulder press, abs, 18 minutes treadmill

4/1 - 70mg Tren A
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Stomach issue resolved. Mostly planning a cardio day, but gonna mix in some arms, etc. No Tren cough still and no body acne (maybe bc tanning bed??). PIP again from yesterday, which coincides with days I inject the test prop. Highly motivated today and feeling great.
*Arms, etc - Back extensions, preacher curls, kickbacks, cable bicep curls, tricep kickbacks, cable tricep rope, dumbbell curls, dumbbell tricep extensions, abs, 20 minutes treadmill, 5 minutes row machine

4/2 - 70mg Tren A
20mg GW, 7N2G
Had my first bout w/ Tren cough today. I’d almost forgotten how brutal it was. Strong in gym. High level of energy. The tren cough was so brutal today that it left a lingering burning sensation in my airway which sucks. The definition in my muscle is really starting to stand out. Very happy with the fact that I’ve stayed lean bc I have no intentions of looking bulky. PIP from yesterday is gone. Seems to last about a day whenever I mix in the Test Prop.
*Chest - flat bench press, chest cable pull downs, cable crossovers, incline dumbbell press, parallel to bar smith machine press, dips, push ups, dumbbell chest flys, pec deck

4/3 - 70/70mg Tren A, Test Prop
20mg GW, 7 N2G
Overdue for a recovery day so taking the day off from the gym. No Tren cough today and my airway feels better after yesterday’s coughing fit. Calves and biceps were cramping when I first woke up, but the more I get up, move around and stretch the better the muscles feel. Feeling strong, but I have not seen any sudden or drastic changes in the amount of weight that I’m lifting. Libido continues to be very high.
*Rest Day

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

strong update take more time off

Top Bottom