Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar/turinabol stack

Both Tbol and SARMS are used in sports, the GW should be great for your fat loss and endurance. S4 for fat loss and hardening. Osta for LBM gains.
Although Im still a month away from using Tbol for my first time, I know Russia dominated the Olympics when all their athletes were running it.
i know that east germany killed when they put their athletes on tbol. ill try the triple stack in a month after i do some in depth research. ill report back about the differences between that and tbol

Like the others have said don't run two methylated compounds.

I would go with tbol over var. after all look at how well it worked for the East German swimmers.

I would then run a SARM triple stack following your tbol cycle to hold onto gains while also progressing further.

From endurance and strength viewpoint, you won't so much better than GW and Osta combo. Incredible cycle for endurance athletes. Finding its way into pro Cycling as evidenced by 6 recent failed dope tests. I am an iron distance triathlete and I use it to awesome effect. I also cycle Tbol, but prefer Osta GW stack cos less suppression, awesome strength gains and insane increase on endurance.

I would seriously recommend SARMS stack alternated with low dose Test Eq cycles for endurance athletes.

Top Bottom