Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

23 Y.O. 65kg First cycle advice

Just wanted to update this thread on my progress.

On hand right now I have acquired, Test Cyp, Novadex, syringes and 23 guage needles. I feel adamant about running a cycle and the temptation to just jump straight into injecting is overwhelming.

I'm holding off for atleast another month if not longer. I've purchased a squating cage a little over a week ago and have incorporated a leg routine into my workouts. This an overview of my workout routine:

Day 1 - Chest , Day 2 - Abs , Day - 3 Back, Day 4 - legs, Day 5 shoulders. 2 days rest.

Im currently making progress in formulating a stricter diet regime. So far i've been relying on a loose plan of healthy eating fairly regularly. Until im closer towards the 10% bodyfat range I should avoid jumping into a cycle.

Taking in excatly 1500calories per day. In a months time i'll re-evaluate when to actually start my cycle.

Everyones input was grealy appreciated!

Thank your for your reply!
I don't mean any disrespect for your responses, but please understand that my genetic condition is further altered by this disease. I have already located a source close to my vincinity and would very much appreciate substances that you would recommend for a first cycle. I do not wish to disrespect your invaluable experience when it comes to lifting! It's just that this condition does not make it any easier for me to achieve my workout goals!
Thanks for your time once again!

Stop fuckin complaining and squat till u mother fuckin drop!

Well I want to lean out further before jumping on a test cycle. 2000 calories is what I would estimate to be my maintenace level of food intake. Hence the 500 deficit.

Body wise I am at the smaller end of the spectrum. Only 5"5 with fairly small bone structure, joints, etc.

1500 cals aint shit.

Weighing 65 kg aint jack shit either.

You just started squating and developing good habits. Build off those for a few years before deciding to juice.

YOU DO NOT HAVE A GOOD BASE YET AND BY TAKING AAS YOU WILL LOOSE EVERYTHING ONCE YOU STOP TAKING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not know how to make this more clear to you that you are not ready for this shit. Respect your hormones right now because they define who you are as a man. Do you not get that?

You do not even have a good PCT lined up. You are a mess and this cycle is fucked and your gonna end up fucking your body up which either takes a long ass time to get back to normal or worst case you never return to normal.

Think about it kid. Do not do it yet. You have a lot of room to grow naturally first!!!!!!

I started off at 21 at 50-51 kg, bulked up and dieted down to 65kg. Almost 24 now, so over a 3 year period I have amassed 3kg per year.

Thats another point. After coming off a cycle if your not at your "genetic potential" or close to it shouldn't your body be able to maintain a portion of the gains you make? And in comparison of heading down the natty route you would have amassed greater gains overall?

how in the fuck could your maintenance only be 2000 calories... that means that you basically are sitting idle all day not doing a fucking thing... you are way off with everything man... i put women on nearly the amount of calories you are taking in... most women that are really trying to lose weight stay between 1200-1500... you really do not know what you are doing...

Top Bottom