Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

23 Y.O. 65kg First cycle advice

I don't see how your correlating post length with lack of research.

Information that I've gathered through reading posts and other peoples experiences presents glaring contradictions. For example, some people are happy just running Nolvadex or Clomid for a PCT or a combination, some people run an A.I. some people don't. Some people say use HCgenerate, Some people say its nothing like the REAL HCG. The list goes on. I've met a person who competed nationally who owns a gym I visited overseas and he didn't even believe in a PCT. I asked him about Nolvadex but in his mind you recover when your body recovers.

With a 500mg test cycle is HCG paramount to follow up into a good PCT?

Everything has a learning curve. The first two injections in my glutes were fine. Its only when I rotated to my thigh did things take a turn for the worst. Even if you aspirate you still could potentially be injecting into a vein. Now knowing this fact I only injected a tiny amount and waited a few seconds to make sure It wasn't a vein. Had I not "researched" this I would have kept injecting and possibly be in ER or 6 feet under.

Lol my way is running just a test starter cycle, seeing how my body responds, and then monitoring how my recovery goes. If after my cycle I haven't held onto a respectable amount of gains off cycle then I possibly won't be rushing into a second cycle any time soon.

I would appreciate your time if you could critique my diet and workout routine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom