Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

23 Y.O. 65kg First cycle advice

l2play`

Hey members of elitefitness!

I've been a long time lurker on these forums and have gained invaluable knowledge on aspects of training and nutrition. I won't waste your time on a longer introduction!

Training for 3 years, only supplementing with creatine and whey protein shakes. Nothing anabolic.

Currently
Height: 5'5,
Weight: 65kg
Bodyfat: 10-15%

I have read threads on what other people have taken for a first cycle, but would appreciate a more individualized response. Would this be a good starter cycle,
Test injectable + oral + PCT

Unfortunately I have suffered from mild gynecomastia due to puberty, would I be more prone to it getting worse?

Thanks in advance!

You been training for 3 years in your early 20s and still only weigh 143?

You either started out at a very light weight......around 110-115 or you have not been training or eating properly.

Either way you are not ready for anabolics. You will only achieve a enhanced performance of what you are able to do naturally. That beeing said If are not gaining any weight naturally what makes you think fucking with your hormones will?

Go to the diet and training forum and do more searching there first.

Appreciate your response,

Honestly legs have not been a priority in my workouts, and I'll be honest I haven't been working them out!!!
One key information i've missed is that I have pancreatitis, caused by hereditary factors. I was diagnosed at age 17 and am taking enzymes for the rest of my life. It's difficult to calculate exactly how much of the food I take is actually absorbed. This is an issue I will have to deal with for the rest of my life. Comparing with a healthy individual I'm already at a disadvantage whether I choose to use AAS or not. With an average lifespan of 44 or so years I don't mind cycling atleast once a year.

I do act on your responses and take them with great integrity, thank you!.

Texas your are absolutely right I did start at a weight close to 50, being diagnosed with a hereditary chronic illness its difficult to judge the time I have, and I wish to make the most of it!

Appreciate your response,

Honestly legs have not been a priority in my workouts, and I'll be honest I haven't been working them out!!!!.

yeah I know man. every skinny kid that comes on here who complains they can't gain don't work their legs. you won't grow leaves unless you grow a strong root and trunk.

so go out there and do it. shut your computer down and hit the gym.. i want you to do legs, legs, and more legs.

You can't drive a truck without the wheels my friend. Squats, deads, leg press and calves until you puke bro.

Just don't do leg extensions

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

i think a good plan for you right now is to use some natural test boosters and go on a bulking diet to try to pack on some size. NTBM, one of this sites sponsors has many top of the line test support supps. Start hitting the legs, eating big, and in 2-3 months maybe you will be ready.

I appreciate your response very much! I do have chronic pancreatitis for the rest of my life, being 23 this factors into whether I use AAS or not. But I really do appreciate your response! thank you!
I'll simplify this disease, I have the hereditary version, means I have to take digestive enzymes to absorb the food i eat for the rest of my life. Unfortunately my risk of cancer increases depending on the years I live. Being 23 I don't think its a terrible idea to use AAS before I'm at my natural potential.
The older i get the greater chance I have of cancer. If I cycle once a year or twice according to my goals is it really such a bad idea?
Once again thanks for your responses!

Take some external digestive enzymes with meals and work legs like your life depended on it.

As steve said, every scrawny kid who comes here has the same story....they dont work their legs!!!!

Top Bottom