Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

23 Y.O. 65kg First cycle advice

Hey I am prescribed with digestive enzymes for the rest of my life, this disease will impact on the overall length of my life! In comparison with a normal individual I'm already at a disadvantage! I don't mind cycling steroids to come closer to my genetic potential. Your advice is appreciated but could you please post me a beginner cycle. Thank your for time in responding!

Aren't these test booster's more harmful than actually using and inject able substance such as test?

Nope.

They are all natural, whereas a synthetic substitute is not and will supress your natural production.

Read the sticky Steroids101 and put in a little research my bro, it will help you alot

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Bro forget AAS for the time being. As the guys here have already stated your to young and to light. Get your diet in check and train like your life depended on it (and yes that includes legs!).

Thank your for your reply!
I don't mean any disrespect for your responses, but please understand that my genetic condition is further altered by this disease. I have already located a source close to my vincinity and would very much appreciate substances that you would recommend for a first cycle. I do not wish to disrespect your invaluable experience when it comes to lifting! It's just that this condition does not make it any easier for me to achieve my workout goals!
Thanks for your time once again!

Hey I am prescribed with digestive enzymes for the rest of my life, this disease will impact on the overall length of my life! In comparison with a normal individual I'm already at a disadvantage! I don't mind cycling steroids to come closer to my genetic potential. Your advice is appreciated but could you please post me a beginner cycle. Thank your for time in responding!

every person on here has something wrong with them or an excuse. get your head out of your ass and stop making excuses.

we have a guy at my gym who is paralyzed from a drunk driver. i have become friends with him. its funny cause I was at the gym saturday afternoon and he was there.. then sunday morning he was there too.. he busts his ass in the gym and he cannot even walk. he practically lives in the gym.

if you don't workout steroids aren't gonna do a thing for you except add a little water weight, even a light cycle.

here is a good beginner cycle for you. make sure before you ever start a cycle, especially your first one that you read up and obtain as much information as you can.

1-12 Test Enanthate @ 250 mgs week
1-5 T-Bol @ 20 mgs ed

1-14 armidex .5 mg every other day
1-5 n2gaurd 1 serving per day
5-12 Hcgenerate 1 serving per day

pct
15-18 clomid 25 / 25 / 12.5 / 12.5
15-18 armidex .5 mg eod
15-18 post cycle / unleashed combo

at your size, if u decide to start a cycle, this is all you will need to get great results. its moderately dosed with a good kick start, and the gains you make should be fairly easy to keep. i would advice you to take a few months to put on some natural size before you start a cycle like this or any kind.

"stevsmi" your honest response is very much appreciated. The truth is I wish incorporate the use of AAS in a yearly workout routine. Is it really wrong to use AAS to reach my genetic potential whatever that maybe? Also cycling once/twice a year with time off and one, I'snt that my choice to make? Honestly your comments to deter me from AAS are appreciated for my well being. But I am 23 years old, (turning 24), I am diagnosed with chronic pancreatitis with a life expectancy of 44-55 years! Why not try to smartly cycle AAS!

"timetogethuge", Thank you very much for your response! I currently live in Australia and sources are hard to come by! I have take down your recommendations for a first cycle and am meeting my source tomorrow! I have never done a cycle of AAS or come in contact with someone who could supply me! Thank your very much for your recommendation I will definitely post a before and after of my cycle!

Top Bottom