Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

21 yo- possible future cycle ideas?

I would advise on using gear with short esters and a lower stack incase if there is a reaction with the stacked gear y'all advising him. Maybe not stacking at all for his first cycle. Like Test P and Armidex for 8 weeks. Then see how body reacts. Then take 1 month off and then use long esters like Test C or E with Armidex or Clomid for 8 weeks then one month off. If all is well then stack two compounds. That is the SAFEST way.
He is gonna use gear no matter what we say. I was stubborn like that when I was young but I ended up learning a hard lesson after- ended up with gyno and a torn shoulder. Mayb thats the way he is gonna learn.

Sent from my SM-N900P using EliteFitness

I read the whole thread and I have dealt with plenty of guys in your shoes and I was a major ectomorph myself. your issue is a few things but mainly

1. my 'trainer' did it so I will do it
2. I know 'guys' who have done it at 17 or 18
3. I am in Miami and I want to drive to NY in 10 hours..

the problem with this entire thought structure is when it comes to fitness it doesn't work. your trainer is your hero and that is great but he has been doing this his whole life, while you are very new to the game

guys who have done it young who cares, its YOUR BODY, not theirs

and you can't build Rome in 2 days. you need to keep at it and train and eat hard for YEARS.. not a few months. you been lifting for 3 years, that is NOTHING in fitness time. look I used to train with an Ironman who has been training since he was 8 years old, keeping up with the guy was impossible and I realized that no matter how hard I tried I could not catch up to him because he had so many hours already logged. he blew out his knee and couldn't do anything for 6 months, then 6 months later he was setting new PR's, that's called muscle memory and its a FACT. for you to have only 3 years of gym time is nothing compared to dudes in your gym who have been doing it for 3 DECADES.

you won't reach your peak until well into your 30's and even 40's. you are still only 21. you have put on 15K, that is a great start but you still are woefully shy of your natural potential.

hope this makes sense to you although it probably will fall on deaf ears

No, it isn't falling on deaf ears. I hear you. You actually have a way of getting through to a guy without trying to be a jerk.

I'm going to write down my whole diet and please guys, comment on that!

6 meals a day

Early in the morning I get up and drink 400ml of a mass gainer + 400ml amino acids shake before I take a shower.

After my shower, I eat breakfast. 5 egg whites, 1 egg yolk. I have been thinking of adding 100g of oats/maize meal to my breakfast.

Then I drink a pre workout shake, drink my pre workout pills and I go to work out.

While working out, I drink 1 intra workout shake. After the workout, again 1 mass gainer shake + 1 post workout shake + post workout pills.

Then during the day, another 5 meals.

The 5 meals would pretty much all be the same. 200/300g of beef with a portion of vegetables (baby marrows/broccoli or sweet potatoes). I have a couple of slices of pineapple with each meal.

One of the 5 meals would be before my evening workout session (I train 1 hour in the morning, 1 hour in the evening), also with a pre workout shake, pre workout pills, intra workout shake, post workout pills, post workout shake and mass gainer shake.

I don't know if I should up the amount of mass gainer shakes I have (one before I shower, one after each training session = 3). Perhaps have another one with each meal, but that would be overkill, right? And ingesting liquid while you're eating is bad for digestion, I've heard. Apparently too much liquid protein is also a bad thing.

After each meal, I drink the following: omega 3, CLA, green tea capsule, digestive enzymes, zinc supplement. I could possibly add vitamin c and a multi-vitamin...

Before I go to bed, after my last meal, I drink a test booster and hgh booster. A mass gainer shakes before bedtime is a good idea, right? Almost ideal?

I drink lots of water during the day, when I'm not eating. And I easily drink 2 litres of water while I'm working out (after I finished drinking my intra workout shakes). That's not taking into account the water I get from pre, intra and post workout shakes.

I drink my mass gainer shakes with milk. Goat's milk, oats milk or lactose free low fat cow's milk. Thoughts?

Please let me know what you guys think.

I am not going to use gear whether you advise me to or not!!!! I really just want to know more!!!! If i am informed, i can make a clear decision, and a clear decision would obviously not be to take gear!!!

^^^ Agreed, and asking questions and getting others personal opinions and experience on the idea is not research just so you know.

If you make a new topic for your diet in the right section, somebody will critique it for you and give you advice.
Probably worth while doing the same regarding your training/exercises.

My advice would be for you to really look into your diet to get that spot on. Change your training up a bit and work your ass off.

Once you have those things 100% in check, do your research on steroids. Dont just take one guys advice who is trying to sell them you them. Really gain some knowledge and make your own mind up. Then come back and ask the questions and these guys will be a lot more willing to give you some advice.

way too much shakes in your diet!!! but this is the common mistake between a 21 year old and a 41 year old. I am a major foodie bro, I LOVE TO EAT!! but 21 year olds you probably do not have the money/time/ or understanding of food yet to appreciate good food. hence you will down a protein shake and pass up chicken/veggie/rice meal.

go to the diet section and read my BULKER diet which is a sticky. follow that. shakes aren't real food, you cannot take millions of years of evolution and flush it down the toilet. bodybuilding is a war my friend, you must over eat THE RIGHT THINGS. shakes won't build muscle, but whole foods will

way too much shakes in your diet!!! but this is the common mistake between a 21 year old and a 41 year old. I am a major foodie bro, I LOVE TO EAT!! but 21 year olds you probably do not have the money/time/ or understanding of food yet to appreciate good food. hence you will down a protein shake and pass up chicken/veggie/rice meal.

go to the diet section and read my BULKER diet which is a sticky. follow that. shakes aren't real food, you cannot take millions of years of evolution and flush it down the toilet. bodybuilding is a war my friend, you must over eat THE RIGHT THINGS. shakes won't build muscle, but whole foods will

I just read it. Doesn't seem like I'm getting too little whole foods. Instead of eating 500g 3 times a day, I eat 200-300g six times a day.
I will admit I'm taking too many shakes, but if one gets enough whole foods into one's system, then shakes won't be too big of a problem, would they?
As long as the shakes don't replace whole foods, everything is good?

I just read it. Doesn't seem like I'm getting too little whole foods. Instead of eating 500g 3 times a day, I eat 200-300g six times a day.
I will admit I'm taking too many shakes, but if one gets enough whole foods into one's system, then shakes won't be too big of a problem, would they?
As long as the shakes don't replace whole foods, everything is good?

shakes murder your appetite. and are frankly a waste for a skinny guy like you. admit that you drink shakes cause you are either too lazy/cheap to eat real food, or because it tastes good right?

and that diet is just an example, its not to be taken literally.. its up to YOU to mold it

so dump the shakes and start eating real food.

stop worrying about getting X amount of grams of protein blah blah blah. you aren't a women so stop counting points, this isn't weight watchers and you aren't a retarded fat women who is incapable of accomplishing a simple feat without counting points!

this isn't rocket science.. you want to look like a man.. then eat like a man. and workout like a man too.. standing in front of the mirror doing 25 pound curls with your A&F gloves and working your abs is wonderful for a boy to do (I did that when I was 15 too).. but a man doesn't do that.. a man destroys the cleans, squats, bench, and rows. compound lifts

Top Bottom