Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

21 yo- possible future cycle ideas?

65 kilos, can't eat, worried about a "puffy face" whatever the hell that means, to you could just be you can't see your boney ass cheeks anymore, stay the fuck away from the sauce! You'll just get bloated and gain weight, which is obviously the furthest thing from what you want. You don't know shit and can't listen worth a shit. I'm honestly so sick of reading your clueless and condescending posts like you actually know something. If I could reach through computer screens I'd be there to slap some sense into your scrawny ass in a second.

Nobody would make fun of you in the gym.. unless your wearing wife beaters and a fucking hat then yeah I will but if you are there busting your ass nobody will say anything.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

65 kilos, can't eat, worried about a "puffy face" whatever the hell that means, to you could just be you can't see your boney ass cheeks anymore, stay the fuck away from the sauce! You'll just get bloated and gain weight, which is obviously the furthest thing from what you want. You don't know shit and can't listen worth a shit. I'm honestly so sick of reading your clueless and condescending posts like you actually know something. If I could reach through computer screens I'd be there to slap some sense into your scrawny ass in a second.

Perfect response.
I'm certainly not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to steroids, but I AM willing to listen to people and take advice. After all how are people supposed to learn?

Haha blame it on the tren but this kid has ignored every mod and experienced guy on here just waiting for that one asshole to tell him it's ok, which isn't going to happen so stop asking! Do your own research and then do what you want, let us all know how it works out for you.

You honest to God think that I'm one of those guys who are scared of gaining weight? The type of guys who asks "does this make me look fat"? You say I'm the one with condescending posts? Get real, man!

I'm not going to stop asking questions, I'm not going to stop looking for answers. Whatever answer I get, I do actually listen to. While I'm on here, I might as well ask away.

You tell me I'm uneducated and I should do some research. Then I do some research, pose a couple of questions and I'm ridiculed for it. WTF!??!

I may serve as great entertainment to you, but you know what, ditto. I am able to spot the typical macho macho bodybuilder who comes on here wanting to single out the "weak" and "vulnerable" young guys. You sit behind the laptop screen and think "this is going to be fun, let's rip these little boys to shreds in order to boost my own fucked up ego". It's not, it's not winning you any respect. Every now and again, an equally sick and twisted guy will comment with "score!" or "touché!", but no one is laughing but you.

I don't want a puffy face, that's true. But who does? Am I a joke for stating it? I developed manorexia because of prescription drug addiction, not because I wanted to look that way. I eat clean every day, because in my mind I'm trying to make up for the unhealthy living of my past. Don't come on here and psycho analyse every single person.

It's easy, I know. Look, I just did. But we're going to be wrong each time.

I'm not going to say don't cycle because you're still young, because I start when I was 21. But it would be better to wait.

But if you really want to start if do

1-4 Dbol at 25mg daily
1-12 test E or C at 400-500mg weekly
1-4 Aromasin 12.5mg to 25mg daily depending if your gyno prone
5-18 12.5mg aromasin EOD or E3D depending how prone you are.

Your first cycle is experimenting on how prone you are how you react to the gear.

I'm not going into PCT because I see other people have. BUT YOUR PCT IS MORE CRUCIAL THAN THE CYCLE.

Make sure your pct is the best possible!

Enjoy brother and feel free to PM me for help if you want

I'm not going to say don't cycle because you're still young, because I start when I was 21. But it would be better to wait.

But if you really want to start if do

1-4 Dbol at 25mg daily
1-12 test E or C at 400-500mg weekly
1-4 Aromasin 12.5mg to 25mg daily depending if your gyno prone
5-18 12.5mg aromasin EOD or E3D depending how prone you are.

Your first cycle is experimenting on how prone you are how you react to the gear.

I'm not going into PCT because I see other people have. BUT YOUR PCT IS MORE CRUCIAL THAN THE CYCLE.

Make sure your pct is the best possible!

Enjoy brother and feel free to PM me for help if you want

The age wasn't a concern. It was his size. He's only 65kg or 145lbs.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Whoaaaaa must have missed that one. Ya bro just eat a ton a lift naturally!!! You have tons of growing still. You can get to 180 easily and solid

I read the whole thread and I have dealt with plenty of guys in your shoes and I was a major ectomorph myself. your issue is a few things but mainly

1. my 'trainer' did it so I will do it
2. I know 'guys' who have done it at 17 or 18
3. I am in Miami and I want to drive to NY in 10 hours..

the problem with this entire thought structure is when it comes to fitness it doesn't work. your trainer is your hero and that is great but he has been doing this his whole life, while you are very new to the game

guys who have done it young who cares, its YOUR BODY, not theirs

and you can't build Rome in 2 days. you need to keep at it and train and eat hard for YEARS.. not a few months. you been lifting for 3 years, that is NOTHING in fitness time. look I used to train with an Ironman who has been training since he was 8 years old, keeping up with the guy was impossible and I realized that no matter how hard I tried I could not catch up to him because he had so many hours already logged. he blew out his knee and couldn't do anything for 6 months, then 6 months later he was setting new PR's, that's called muscle memory and its a FACT. for you to have only 3 years of gym time is nothing compared to dudes in your gym who have been doing it for 3 DECADES.

you won't reach your peak until well into your 30's and even 40's. you are still only 21. you have put on 15K, that is a great start but you still are woefully shy of your natural potential.

hope this makes sense to you although it probably will fall on deaf ears

Top Bottom