Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Yasmin And Anavar-help!

ameseleven

hi all, am in middle of Anavar - oxandrolone - cycle (15 mg) and doctor suddenly put me on yasmin for a variet of reasons - mostly horrible periods, skin, moodiness.

i'm 40 and in good health with that exception.

is it safe to stay on Anavar - oxandrolone - , should i get off it right away, or taper off -- i have another month of the v. if i do nothing.

terrified of really messing myself up,so hoping someone here has dealt with this.

thanks! :worried:

I have used Yasmin but not with Anavar....I loved Yasmin though ...very little sides for me

What exactly are you afraid of? There will not be any major interactions causing death or other unfortunate efftects.

But taking female hormones AND male hormone at the same time can be counterproductive. If it were me .... I would stop the V.ar. Not because taking the two together is dangerous, but if you are having health issues, adding a male hormone, and an illegal one at thaat, seems a little silly.

Once you get your medical issues cleared up, cycle again. There is always time later.

IMO it is silly to be taking a BC with any AS and counter productive. As stated 15 mg is a pretty large dose there is a good chance the skin issues and moodiness could be a sides from the Var. As for your period I know around your age my mother had similar heavy flow issues and end up needing a DNC.

No one's going to like my answer, but I don't like the BC, even for "correcting" issues. It just masks them. It can sometimes make them worse. A lot of people treat a BC scrip like antibiotics, but it doesn't exactly work that way. The BC may or may not provide you any relief, and it may make matters worse. I say drop the Yasmin.

superqt4u2nv said:
IMO it is silly to be taking a BC with any AS and counter productive. As stated 15 mg is a pretty large dose there is a good chance the skin issues and moodiness could be a sides from the Anavar - oxandrolone - . As for your period I know around your age my mother had similar heavy flow issues and end up needing a DNC.

I was thinking that the side, moodiness, skin, problems with menstration, are due to the male hormones, men commonly get these symptoms (with the exception of the period stuff of course) from running cycles.

I am assuming you didn't tell your doctor you are taking anabolic steroids......

He is putting you on female hormones as he thinks that the issue is hormonal, and it is, just the opposite to what women normally have.

That is a pretty big dose of anavar for a woman, have you run any anabolic steroids before?

Top Bottom