Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scorpio's Journal

Needto is correct. I started DC Training right when that first photo was taken, so September of this year will make the 3 year mark. That was also when Shawn and I met. I was prepping for my first show at the time and he knew the training style so he trained me (and continued to for the next 2 years). I made some really awesome gains even in prep with DC.

So, I'm getting a bottle of DermaTherm Target to try. I'm using another company's topical now so I'm curious to see if there is any difference between the two.

I've dropped 2 lbs since yesterday - which is a good thing at this point. My show is Saturday and I was planning on being 130ish (a mw in this show), but I think I'm going to be closer to 125 (still mw).

It's been a great prep. I do all of my own prep. It feels good to get it nailed down myself and adjust as needed. :)

...btw....I do prep for others too ;)

Needto is correct. I started DC Training right when that first photo was taken, so September of this year will make the 3 year mark. That was also when Shawn and I met. I was prepping for my first show at the time and he knew the training style so he trained me (and continued to for the next 2 years). I made some really awesome gains even in prep with DC.

So, I'm getting a bottle of DermaTherm Target to try. I'm using another company's topical now so I'm curious to see if there is any difference between the two.

I've dropped 2 lbs since yesterday - which is a good thing at this point. My show is Saturday and I was planning on being 130ish (a mw in this show), but I think I'm going to be closer to 125 (still mw).

It's been a great prep. I do all of my own prep. It feels good to get it nailed down myself and adjust as needed. :)

Dam time flies :)

Good luck Tami!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was more then happy to support you and make sure you got to the show hon. Kill that show and come back and tell us all about it.

:heart:

Tami did AWESOME. GREAT SHAPE. Best conditioning yet. I am so proud of her. IT WAS A GREAT GREAT WEEKEND.

Top Bottom