Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roonytunes 2006

Roonytunes said:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed my new project will be eons better.....please send good vibes my way! :)

And thanks always, MsBunns, for checking in on me :heart: :rose:
Did ya get the good vibes??? ;)

You're welcome GF ... always have an eye out :cyclops:

Roonytunes said:
Sat, 6/10

Scale weight: 115.5lbs

9am: 40 mins spinning class
(one-on-one since I was the only one who showed)

10am:
1 pumpkin protein waffle
- ½ cup blended oats
- ½ cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1 scoop vanilla whey
- ½ cup liquid egg whites
- pumpkin pie spice and 1 packet Splenda
(makes 3 waffles)

I’m spending the rest of the weekend in NYC. I have a wine tasting to go to, dinner with friends and then a birthday party at a rooftop bar. :dance2: I SO badly need this night out and am keeping my fingers crossed that I have a good time.

Have a great Saturday everyone!! I’ll be back home tomorrow evening.

Heyyy Roony!! :wavey: I see you're under 116 now!! Wow!! *ahem* new pics maybe??

LOVE the idea on the pumpkin waffles!! Do you use a waffle maker??

And have a GREAT time in NYC!! You deserve it!!

Wow, I second Jen's comment on the <116!!! Congrats Roony, you deserve it, you've worked so hard!!! Consistency and dedication - I must learn from you :heart:

*Bunny* said:
Did ya get the good vibes??? ;)

You're welcome GF ... always have an eye out :cyclops:
<catches good vibes> Thanks, Bunns! You da best :bigkiss:

scorpiogirl said:
I don't know if I've ever said this to you, Roony. If I haven't already, I was thinking it. I'm really proud of you! :twirl: You got stuck around 125, switched it up and BAM, you hit it! You really ARE an inspiration!
jenscats5 said:
Heyyy Roony!! :wavey: I see you're under 116 now!! Wow!! *ahem* new pics maybe??
mermaid said:
Wow, I second Jen's comment on the <116!!! Congrats Roony, you deserve it, you've worked so hard!!! Consistency and dedication - I must learn from you :heart:
Awww, thanks ladies! Well, I just had a cheat weekend, so I probably won’t see <116 again for a bit, but I definitely could not be where I’m at without all the wonderful support, love and tips I get from here. :heart: :rose:

SG, your progress is MY inspiration, especially since we started at similar stats.

Jenns, Bunns is in charge of my progress pics. She’s our official photographer :Perk: in Detroit. So I will post those up after our meet-up :D

Merm, consistency and dedication is key but so is finding out what works for YOU. I know I had to struggle for a while to figure that out. For me, I couldn’t handle a weekly cheat meal. It deterred my progress big time. I seem to do better eating at the low end of my calorie range and despite always having thought I was carb sensitive and starting with 50p/20c/30f, I seem to be doing well with 40c/40p/20f instead right now. It took a lot of trial and error to get here and I probably have to make more tweaks as time goes by.

jenscats5 said:
LOVE the idea on the pumpkin waffles!! Do you use a waffle maker??
Yes, I use a waffle maker. I just spray it with Pam and throw the oatmeal mix in. The pumpkin is a great add-in and makes the consistency a ton better. Very easy breakfast to make….I definitely recommend giving it a try. :chomp:

Roony - Hope you had a GREAT weekend!!

I can't wait to see the pics....will be looking forward to them!! And *inspired by you* I made sweet potato pancakes yesterday....I don't have a waffle maker, but may buy one now.....and for someone who doesn't cook like you've said - you're doing very well!! I really love your meals & steal them from time to time...

jenscats5 said:
Roony - Hope you had a GREAT weekend!!

I can't wait to see the pics....will be looking forward to them!! And *inspired by you* I made sweet potato pancakes yesterday....I don't have a waffle maker, but may buy one now.....and for someone who doesn't cook like you've said - you're doing very well!! I really love your meals & steal them from time to time...
These sound awesome!!! Hmmmmm Another meal to add on after comp date!

I'm back from NYC and had a great time!

I had meant to only have my cheat period on Sat evening/night, but it ended up going all through the weekend. It consisted of:

white wine @ wine tasting, thai food for Sat dinner (pad thai and red snapper), :martini: :beer: :drink2::martini: @ b'day party, 2 Cliff Bars (one post drinking and one for Sun morning breakfast), thai food for Sun lunch (more pad thai), :martini: :beer: :drink2::martini: all through Sunday @ outdoor bar, mexican for Sun dinner, asian bakery (pastries and bubble tea) for Sun dessert.

Reason for Sunday cheat extension:
I met a guy at the wine tasting on Sat evening who invited me to Sun brunch. We clicked and so ended up spending the rest of the day together - it was a perfect day to sit outside, sip on cocktails and bond over life. So even if I am bloated today, it was worth it. I woke up with a :) on my face.

Roonytunes said:
I'm back from NYC and had a great time!

I had meant to only have my cheat period on Sat evening/night, but it ended up going all through the weekend. It consisted of:

white wine @ wine tasting, thai food for Sat dinner (pad thai and red snapper), :martini: :beer: :drink2::martini: @ b'day party, 2 Cliff Bars (one post drinking and one for Sun morning breakfast), thai food for Sun lunch (more pad thai), :martini: :beer: :drink2::martini: all through Sunday @ outdoor bar, mexican for Sun dinner, asian bakery (pastries and bubble tea) for Sun dessert.

Reason for Sunday cheat extension:
I met a guy at the wine tasting on Sat evening who invited me to Sun brunch. We clicked and so ended up spending the rest of the day together - it was a perfect day to sit outside, sip on cocktails and bond over life. So even if I am bloated today, it was worth it. I woke up with a :) on my face.
SWEETTTTTT Sounds like an awesome time Rooney :heart:

Bye bye Mr. Miami :wavey: you have officially been KICKED TO THE CURB!!!! :lmao:

Nice you hear you had a good time. I've said it before.....I want your life! lol

Top Bottom