Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OPINION

white knight

What would you consider a descent decrease in bf in a 4 week span.

I competed 10-14 years ago and placed nicely. I haven't worked out since but have started again now. Had two kids in between.

March 14
bf 24.1%, 132.7 lbs
April 12- 21.8%, 124.3 lbs.

I don't know if I'm being hard on myself , but I was really hoping that my bf would have decreased more.
I realize 4 weeks is a very short period but I guess I might have been overly optimistic.

I am definately going to continue working hard and know that it will get harder as time goes on.

Planning on seitching from 3 days cardio/3 days weight to 2 days cardio/4 days weights.

I would consider those losses to be excellent. 1-2lbs of fat loss per week is ideal. The slower the loss (closer to 1lb per week) the easier it is to keep the fat off when you stop dieting. Keep up the great effort and don't get discouraged.

Cooool White Knight. Thanks. We haven't seen your lower body, so I can't say for sure, but judging by your face, arms and upper torso, I think 22% is on the high side of what I'd guess. You still have good upper body shape and muscle left from your past training days, so I want to say again DON'T GET DISCOURAGED.
I'm wondering how you measured your %bf??

Looking good girl. How many weeks till the competition?

I would really stick with the cardio...at least on a light note anyways.

Keep us informed.

B True

The gym I worked out at used an electrical impedance bf measuring device.

Relaxed my measurements are;

I think I might try THE Bikini shot when I get my next bf test done in 4 weeks.

Thanks b
Next competition? HA, that's funny.
I got a long way to go but I think once I get more into the next couple of months things will come back to me, at least I hope

I'm still doing cardio but only twice a week.
One 60 minute sessio on the cross trainer ( as per Warlobo's post-yuck!)
and one 30 minute

Top Bottom