Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Moody Girlfriend.. Boogieman Needs Female Advice..

got some news!!!

i packed all her shit last night after another fucked up explosion.
she's coming to pick up her stuff today.

meanwhile, i got 3 dates lined up this weekend..
not sure if its the right thing or not but maybe the best way to get over a relationship is to explore others????

velvett said:
I'm sorry I can't offer any good advice.

...even if I had good advice I'm not sure I could tear myself away from staring at your avatar long enough to type it.

OMG I was thingking the same thing lol, nice body!

Well this is why you should wait before moving in with someone. True colors of a person do not surface for awhile. Tell her to contol her anger or take it else where. Do not put up with this crap! You treat the ones you love with love and show them repect.

Gymgurl said:
Well this is why you should wait before moving in with someone. True colors of a person do not surface for awhile.

Satch, next time, make sure you go on a long vacation with a girl before moving in together. Share a small hotel room for a couple or more weeks. Maybe you'll get an idea as to wheter she's got issues or not.

THEN move in together.

It seems you have a few girls "tickling the tiger" over your pic here, so I'm sure you can pick and choose anyway.

And don't fall for the girls "can I comeback" whines. That same behavior WILL show again.

satchboogie said:
got some news!!!

i packed all her shit last night after another fucked up explosion.
she's coming to pick up her stuff today.

meanwhile, i got 3 dates lined up this weekend..
not sure if its the right thing or not but maybe the best way to get over a relationship is to explore others????

DAMN you move fast. Her stuff isn't even out of your house and you got 3 dates already. Hmmm I'm thinking this wasn't love at first sight, sounds more like lust at first sight. lol.

Miss24k said:
DAMN you move fast. Her stuff isn't even out of your house and you got 3 dates already. Hmmm I'm thinking this wasn't love at first sight, sounds more like lust at first sight. lol.

dating 3 chics is just a way to keep my mind busy..
its not like i'm lookin to fall in love overnight or something.

but dating is better than staying at home in front of this laptop or the tube..

but hey.. thanks for the compliments and the help.

satchboogie said:
dating 3 chics is just a way to keep my mind busy..
its not like i'm lookin to fall in love overnight or something.

but dating is better than staying at home in front of this laptop or the tube..

but hey.. thanks for the compliments and the help.

nice body...too nice to limit to just one female :)

no more moving in asap please! give at least 6 mos.

So Let Me Get It Straight.. You Want Pics Of Me?????

I'm A Fat, Out Of Shape Bastard!
Ok J/k... But At 10% Bf I Feel Slightly Out Of Shape.
Pics Coming Soon..

Top Bottom