Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Miss24k 2005

Thanks everyone, y'all are sweet...

Bunny I'm going to take you up on that, cause the new diet is going to be flippin' rough, but thank god it only starts monday, I gotta little time, to get my mind right for it.

fill me in on the changes??

I assume drop in starches up on veggire..lower on fat?

Miss24k said:
Thanks everyone, y'all are sweet...

Bunny I'm going to take you up on that, cause the new diet is going to be flippin' rough, but thank god it only starts monday, I gotta little time, to get my mind right for it.
No problem girl... If I were there with you, I'd do the diet with you so we could bitch about it together... :evil:

What are the changes? Can you post it or some of it (to get an idea) so I can see what Im working with here lol :verygood:

Last edited:
bunny yea 7 weeks away, I guess I just got to mentality prepare myself... When I start bugging out y'all will know.... lol

Hmm Cher hell that isn't alot of egg whites, I usually have 6 egg whites for meal 1 along with some oatmeal.

Give me alittle time to get back to your pm ok?

Miss24k said:
bunny yea 7 weeks away, I guess I just got to mentality prepare myself... When I start bugging out y'all will know.... lol

Hmm Cher hell that isn't alot of egg whites, I usually have 6 egg whites for meal 1 along with some oatmeal.

Give me alittle time to get back to your pm ok?
I guess try your best to train your mind to associate food = fuel, not for taste, (if you dont do this already)...

I'll keep an eye for the buggin' :rose:

Hey everyone,

Just letting you know that I will not be posting up my food intake for the next little while, because it is extremely stricted and I DO NOT want any ladies on here to try and follow it, I'm not saying that any of you would but I just think it's for the best. I will be posting up my workouts and progress pics still though.

Monday
7:00
30 minutes cardio
5 minute warm up on elliptical
15 minutes HIIT (rest 1 minute at 5.5, run 30 sec at 12, sprint 30 sec at 15 then went up to 16)
10 minute elliptical

Miss24k said:
Hey everyone,

Just letting you know that I will not be posting up my food intake for the next little while, because it is extremely stricted and I DO NOT want any ladies on here to try and follow it, I'm not saying that any of you would but I just think it's for the best. I will be posting up my workouts and progress pics still though.

Monday
7:00
30 minutes cardio
5 minute warm up on elliptical
15 minutes HIIT (rest 1 minute at 5.5, run 30 sec at 12, sprint 30 sec at 15 then went up to 16)
10 minute elliptical

same on you pmed me??

The Shadow said:
same on you pmed me??

Yes, you know I keep you informed Sir :)

I just don't want anyone to try and follow this diet because it's not something that should be followed for a long period of time. You know what I mean?

Top Bottom