Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid 2006

mermaid said:
I have really lost my mojo :sulk:

As SG said, I think meeting up with the gals in Detroit will help to spur me on again. I'm kinda bored? Does that make sense? Not even looking at everyone's pics is motivating me right now :(

Winter has set in too, dark evenings, cold mornings, not much sun, maybe ther's a bit of SAD.
It does actually make sense. I mean, doing anything for a LONG period of time, eventually brings about boredom. Plus the onset of winter is always depressing too. I think the timing of your US trip is actually perfect. It'll be a nice distraction from your regular life, you get to meet us :D and the weather here is super warm in comparison and perfect for touring the country.

I think it's great that despite claiming to lose your mojo, you've been consistent with the cardio and the food is looking pretty decent too. That organic cafe sounds awesome.

Hang in there, Merm! We :heart: ya! Is it only 3 more weeks before we get to give you a BIG HUG in person???!!! :bigkiss:

mermaid said:

As SG said, I think meeting up with the gals in Detroit will help to spur me on again. I'm kinda bored? Does that make sense? Not even looking at everyone's pics is motivating me right now :(

Winter has set in too, dark evenings, cold mornings, not much sun, maybe ther's a bit of SAD.

:heart: for Treil, SBT :kiss:
Don't you worry sweetie!!!! We'll find you that mojo again... it'll be no problemo :D

mermaid said:

Procrastinating again... Waiting for you to get over here and do this cardio for me!!!!
Yes I get bored easily with the same 'ol thing. Ever try just mixing everything up?? Doing cardio at a different time, doing a class instead of a piece of equipment? Switching your weight days around, exercises, plyo's, joining a friend on their work-out, getting NEW MUSIC!!! Buying yourself a new outfit or new shoes that you can only wear if you go to the gym, or reward yourself with something if you get to the gym and hit it hard. All little things that have kept me going through the year's. Time for you to switch it up a bit!!! Yes, we will all motivate you when you get here :heart:

:dodgy: :dodgy: :dodgy:

^^lookin for da fishes mojo.....or is that mermjo, fishjo, aquaticjo,

Here's a random thought to ponder:
Ya never see a merbutt on tv or in movies....so how do merpersons poop?

Sorry to hear Merms!! :heart: Maybe your experiencing some Seasonal Affective Disorder?? Get some extra sunlight or get a "tanning" lamp for home & maybe a nice bunch of flowers....maybe that will help.... {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

Well.

Still in a funk but I'm getting to the point where enough is enough.

Jens, you have some great ideas and I'm going to use them. Roony, you brought tears to my eyes and Treil, you can expect some major slobber from me so be prepared. Que, you're a noodle and I mean that in the nicest possible way.

I think SBT has my mojo. She has enough mojo for a thousand people :)

I need some your vibe IP - just one more rep!

Went out for dinner last night to celebrate P's new job (awesome news). Discovered caprioskas which for a vodka loving lush like me is fatal. Damn.
My boss has pissed me off to the point I almost quit but I'll never let him have that satisfaction. I can't wait to get on that plane.

TGIMMF. One step at a time - I'll be at the gym on Saturday for weights and cardio. Check up on me, please.

Congrats to P on the new job!!! :dance2: Did someone say vodka lush? ;)

Hang in there, sweetie - we will help dissolve that funk-a-roo you're in :rose::heart:

ps - 14 more days...who's counting??? I AM!!!! :bigkiss:

Last edited:
Top Bottom