Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Vacation Cutting Cycle Log - Anavar, Testosterone, Primobolan

Get that diet fixed a bit
I think the training is what needs the most fixing. Volume way too high and not heavy enough. He needs to cut the volume in 1/3. Rest longer between sets and lift much heavier. Take more days off from lifting and his muscles will grow like never before. Less time in the gym and more time resting. 45 min in and out. Lift like Dorian.

IMO he has way to much slow twitch fibers from the years of doing cardiovascular exercises. He needs to recruit myosin inside his muscles and that means lifting like me and my wife.

Hey guys I am ending this Primo cycle two weeks early and will cruise on 150mg TRT for a few months. During this time I will work to improve my diet and the actual amount of protein that I need. I will also be working on the 3-4 set range 5-7 reps ( heavy) and 8-12( moderate). I’ve been doing 3 day split for past two years, I may change this around during my cruise. I agree with RoidRage on the excessive volume, spot on and big thanks to Stevesmi for the wise counsel and sound advice.

You guys are all awesome, thanks for being on this journey with me.

Top Bottom