Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Vacation Cutting Cycle Log - Anavar, Testosterone, Primobolan

That is awesome you are working with Steve. He is a great coach and has helped so many people over the years. Looking forward to seeing the progress with the changes!

You definitely had a great run and Steve has a wealth of knowledge that can help you take it into the next level. I think you did great, next step is time off keep the diet in check foucs on the fundamentals and contiune building and working on lagging body parts.

@man05 you gave up on your log?

I stopped this log when I stopped primo keto 4-5 weeks back.
I’m on 150mg test and lifting throughout the week using a different format. I was not sure how to close this thread or really what steps to take after.

I’m on 150mg test and lifting throughout the week using a different format. I was not sure how to close this thread or really what steps to take after.
You can just keep it going and have a mod changed the title of the thread to more reflect what your doing now.

@man05 too bad as I was following it.

You're on TRT now so start a NEW TRT log, here is how

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My TRT cycle Training Diet Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

Top Bottom