Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Vacation Cutting Cycle Log - Anavar, Testosterone, Primobolan

61 sets for your workout?
Weighted chin-ups I had to step off the bench for the last few I was totally gassed from those as they are difficult for me to do. The dumbbell work I just grind through it. Yea, been doing high volume work.

Weighted chin-ups I had to step off the bench for the last few I was totally gassed from those as they are difficult for me to do. The dumbbell work I just grind through it. Yea, been doing high volume work.
Are you putting on any size? You getting any joint pains? That seems extremely excessive to me.

The primo cycle I’m on was to get cut for vacation the. Lean out the rest of the cycle. I have put on some size overall but have been getting more vascular and defined. So far no joint problems.
I am going to look at locking in a new training program in a few weeks. I have been reading about meso cycles and mixing muscle groups up going heavier 3RER type training and then adding in enough volume to train.
Some days I can barely finish my workouts due to volume. I dropped all the excessive dumbbell work from my chest and am sticking to 8-12 sets of bar work. What I do like about the current style is that i will push 245 for 7-8 reps then drop 35-50lbs and push for 12-15 + reps, wait one minute then do that 3-4 more times before I move to the next exercise. The workouts overall are still enjoyable just more challenging. Earlier deca cycle from last year I was pushing heavier weights and lower reps,,gained more size but still lean gains. I’m preparing to do a Test/Eq cycle in the coming months. I do blood work Thursday and will post that once I have results, once I have the all clear from doc I’ll donate blood and kick off a much longer and sustained cycle.

The primo cycle I’m on was to get cut for vacation the. Lean out the rest of the cycle. I have put on some size overall but have been getting more vascular and defined. So far no joint problems.
I am going to look at locking in a new training program in a few weeks. I have been reading about meso cycles and mixing muscle groups up going heavier 3RER type training and then adding in enough volume to train.
Some days I can barely finish my workouts due to volume. I dropped all the excessive dumbbell work from my chest and am sticking to 8-12 sets of bar work. What I do like about the current style is that i will push 245 for 7-8 reps then drop 35-50lbs and push for 12-15 + reps, wait one minute then do that 3-4 more times before I move to the next exercise. The workouts overall are still enjoyable just more challenging. Earlier deca cycle from last year I was pushing heavier weights and lower reps,,gained more size but still lean gains. I’m preparing to do a Test/Eq cycle in the coming months. I do blood work Thursday and will post that once I have results, once I have the all clear from doc I’ll donate blood and kick off a much longer and sustained cycle.
IMO the volume training with high reps is targeting your heart more than anything. I truly believe your maxing out your future gains by wasting all the time on volume. Here is my simple way of my beliefs. I believe the human body has a limited amount of heart beats until you expire so if you are out of shape your body will have way more beats per day than an in shape person. I also believe the way you train limits the amount of muscle gain you can achieve. Your body will max out its muscle gain on amount of total weight moved in a lifetime. If you push 100K pounds of volume each day your going to come to a peak in muscle gains much sooner in life and will only get cardio gains from it. If you can do 30K pounds of volume per day your going to have gains which will continue much longer in life. I hope I explained myself in a easy way.

looking forward to seeing your leg workout
Today I am actually taking off, skipping the var and just eating well today. I have blood work tomorrow to get a baseline of where I am at. The past couple of days I have felt less energy and actually somewhat fatigued.

you will develop a lot of inflammation and tendonitis if you overtrain

Top Bottom