Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid 2006

mermaid said:
:wavey:

No totals today, not enough protein, too many carbs

I'm better but not 100% still a bit of dizziness/nausea but improving daily
and being back at the gym for AM cardio has really helped. I'll build back up to it. Very busy at work, constant meetings, usual dealings with my favourite boss. At least I get a break soon :)

Hold on there girly... didn't you just :velvett: me for that very thing :lmao:

Glad you are back hunnnnnnnnny :bigkiss: :rose:

Ok I am back now - let the whipping begin!!! ;) Glad to see that you are BACK TOO!!!

I get to see you again soon..I am SOOOOO excited :heart:

C'MON MERMALICIOUS.......... :velvett: :velvett: :velvett:

FIN-STRETCH TO THE LEFT! ....2...3...4 :velvett: :velvett: :velvett:

FIN-STRETCH TO THE RIGHT! ....2...3...4 :velvett: :velvett: :velvett:

5 LAPS IN THE MER-POOL! :velvett: :velvett: :velvett:

MOVE THEM SHELLS MOOKY! MOOKY!
:velvett: :velvett: :velvett::velvett: :velvett: :velvett::velvett: :velvett:
:velvett: :velvett: :velvett::velvett: :velvett: :velvett::velvett: :velvett:

:qt: :heart: Gosh I feel better now!! ;) :evil:

:rose:

scorpiogirl said:
Hey, J!!! I'm catchin' up on your log and see that we're still in a "neutral" place....(if that makes sense).

Once you get to Treil's show, you are going to have a renewed sense of why you're doing all this diet/training stuff. You're going to be rejuvenated and chomping at the bit to get to the gym. ......just letting you know what you're in for. So if you feel you're dragging right now, you won't be for long! :rose:
Nope I'll make sure of that one :rose:

Thanks ladies :heart:

Tuesday 27 June 2006
Meal 1 - 1 cup whites, 1 yolk
Meal 2 - 1 spelt pita w/ chicken, avocado, hummus and spinach
Meal 3 - 1 slice chicken and roasted vegetable quiche (not much egg, all filling)
Meal 4 - 1 apple, 1 oz almonds
Meal 5 - 4oz chicken breast

AM cardio – 30 mins treadmill 4.5kph @ 12% incline

Loving AM cardio, good start to the day :) Bought meals 2 & 3 from my now, favourite, organic cafe; you know, gluten free, fresh veggies, organic chicken - it's really awesome stuff. Adds variety to my diet which I need right now. I am sleeping a lot too – just taking care of myself properly, for once.

The body is missing weights though, feeling a bit softer. Will incorporate that back in over the next few days.

Lookin good girl - glad to hear how much you are loving the AM cardio and that you are FINALLY taking care of yourself ;) Looking forward to seeing you under the weights again!! :bigkiss:

mermaid said:
Loving AM cardio, good start to the day :) Bought meals 2 & 3 from my now, favourite, organic cafe; you know, gluten free, fresh veggies, organic chicken - it's really awesome stuff. Adds variety to my diet which I need right now. I am sleeping a lot too – just taking care of myself properly, for once.

The body is missing weights though, feeling a bit softer. Will incorporate that back in over the next few days.
Really??? Want to do my a.m.?? I'm procrastinating right now!! :heart:

I have really lost my mojo :sulk:

As SG said, I think meeting up with the gals in Detroit will help to spur me on again. I'm kinda bored? Does that make sense? Not even looking at everyone's pics is motivating me right now :(

Winter has set in too, dark evenings, cold mornings, not much sun, maybe ther's a bit of SAD.

Wednesday 28 June 2006
Meal 1 - 1 cup whites, 1 yolk
Meal 2 - 1 organic date and ginger cookie (well, it is organic :rolleyes: )
Meal 3 - 1 slice chicken and roasted vegetable quiche (not much egg, all filling)
Meal 4 - 1 spelt pita w/ chicken and salad vegetables
Meal 5 - 1 slice chicken and roasted vegetable quiche

AM cardio – 10 mins treadmill 4.5kph @ 12% incline
20 mins elliptical w/ arms - random profile, level 5

Hugs to you too, IP.

:heart: for Treil, SBT :kiss:

Top Bottom