Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid 2006

mermaid said:
Struggling in my headspace right now and so I tried to fill the void this weekend with food (split over the two days):

3 egg Mcmuffins
1 order hotcakes w/ syrup
2 lamb kebabs
1 large order fries
1 med bag potato chips
1 KFC chicken fillet burger
1 small apple blueberry pie
1 whole bar Lindt milk chocolate
1 banana split w/ chocolate ice cream and chocolate fudge
2 cappucinos

Oh but I took my multivits and sesapure/glucorell - that makes it all better :rolleyes:

Let me tell you that it doesn't make you feel better. I'm still struggling in my headspace and also have the added guilt. My hedgehog is back, let me explain: At the base of my chest bone - inside - I feel there is a hedgehog, a small prickly ball that moves. Without meds, it lives in my chest and that explains what my anxiety feel like. It's..uncomfortable. Insane in the membrane :insane:

On the good side, er, "sensitivity" has returned. And when I'm happy, I'm really happy.

Which brings me on to today. I spoke to Q-Tip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My cheeks hurt from laughing so much. Very cool and very happy. (Sorry for keeping you up so late). AND she's going to T's show - YAY!!!!!!! It's made my week :heart: :heart: :heart:

:dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

Ups and downs. Such is life.
Keep going.... You're doing great.. You have already won half the battle recognizing the eating issues.... :heart:

duckfriends.jpg

Have a wonderful rest of your day sweetie!!!!!!

You girls are the best :)

Going to post up now as I have a function tonight (DD, Tepanyaki grill):

Tuesday 20 June 2006
Meal 1 - 1 oatmeal protein pancake, 1 tbsp almond butter, 1/2 cup blueberries
Meal 2 - 1 apple
Meal 3 - Spelt pita w/ chicken, avocado and veggies
Meal 4 - 1oz almonds
Meal 5 - tepanyaki (probably steak and chicken)

2 CB
AM Cardio:
20 mins treadmill, 6.5kph @ 6% incline
10 mins elliptical 80rpm @ level 5
15 mins bike 90rpm @ level 6

I'm missing out on weights lately but the need to do cardio is just too strong (run, Forest, run) and I'm being a little self indulgent in that area. Keeping the diet clean - from my binge-fest at the weekend I realise that I just cannot handle coffee and dairy, bringing that back in had unpleasant consequences :worried: and I'm quite happy to leave them be from now on.

*Bunny* said:
:rose: How we doin' GF

:kiss:

Wednesday 21 June, 2006
:toilet:

Meal 1 - 1 cup whites, 1 yolk, 2 slices rye bread
Meal 2 - Protein soy shake w/ banana and strawberry

Dizzyness, nausea

Sleep - 5 hours

Dizzyness, nausea

Meal 3 - 1 banana, 1 tbsp almond butter
Meal 4 - 2 cups spaghetti w/ 1 cup napoli sauce

Sleep - 11 hours

Woke up, dizzyness, nausea.

Apart from that, I feel great.

:toilet: With the water going the other way!! :lmao:

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well.... :rose:

Hi hun!!! So sorry to hear taht you aren't feeling well :( Lots of (((hugs)))) for you... GET WELL!!! :rose:

Top Bottom