Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid 2006

Mermaid, what workout was scheduled for today? Could you have worked on the second exercise pairing while the boneheads were finishing wasting their existence?

Next time, send P in there to regulate. :kaioken:

Friday 3 February

6.15pm Gym
Cardio - HIIT - Treadmill
1min/3min 3mph/8mph 8% incline

8.00am
1 cup cottage cheese
1 kiwi fruit

11.00am
1/2 homemade protein bar

1.00pm
1 cup tuna
1/2 tbsp mayo
1/2 cup asparagus
1/2 avocado

3.30pm
1/2 protein bar

5.30pm
1 Protein Revival shake

8.00pm
4oz lean beef steak
1 cup broccolini

1620cals P:45 C:29 F:26 Fiber:21g Hungry today.

Work sucks.

1st leg day tomorrow, again, going in pm so no idiots around. I just can't do weights in the am. Maltodextrin arrived so looking forward to trying that after weights.

Thanks, W :rose:

Saturday 4 February

8.00am Gym
30 mins stairmaster - random profile
15 mins treadmill - 5kph @ 5% incline

9.30am
1 cup all bran
1/2 cup FF milk
1 cup whites, 1 yolk

12.30pm
1 cup cottage cheese
1 kiwi
1 tbsp almond butter

Had a nap for a couple of hours

3.00pm
2 slices Performax bread
Marmite spread

5.00pm Gym
BB squats 5x8
Lying pikes 5x8 super'd

Step ups w/ weight 3x12
Situp on swiss 3x12 super'd

Seated Calf raises 3x10

Cardio - 35 mins Treadmill - 5 min intervals
5kph and 8.3kph

6.30pm
3 scoop whey
2 scoop maltodextrin
w/ water

Went to movies (watched Walk The Line - OK I guess) expecting to pick up a Subway or something similar but the food court was closed. So didn't eat until:

12.00pm Not good I know....
1 cup whites, 1 yolk

1252 cals P:44 C:34 F:22 Fiber:24g

Sunday 5 February

9.00am Gym
30 mins stairmaster - random profile
15 mins treadmill - 5kph@5%incline

Extreme carb craving after lower cals yesterday and cardio

10.30am
2 oatmeal protein pancakes
1/3 cup applesauce
1 tbsp almond butter
1 tbsp maple syrup

12.30pm
1 oatmeal blueberry bar (homemade protein recipe)

2.00pm
4oz roast chicken breast
1/2 tbsp jalapeno coriander sauce

3.30pm Gym
DB Incline 5x8
DB Rows 5x8 super'd

Wide lat pulldown 3x10

BB Bench 5x8
BB Row 5x8 super'd

15 mins cardio - bike

4.45pm
3 scoop whey, 2 scoop malto w/ water

And I will have:

7.00pm
4oz lean beef steak
1 cup asparagus
1/2 avocado
Supplements

1409 cals P:41 C:29 F:30 Fiber:14g

Something is definitely happening to my body. It's weird. I've seen no improvement for about a month, then suddenly I wake up and notice fat loss. My arms and legs are defining quite nicely but the torso hasn't moved much - this is always the case with me.

In 6 weeks, I've only lost 2 pounds but lost 4% BF so the measurements say, AND people are noticing so I guess that's good. Clothes fit much better.

So why aren't I happy about it? I know my progress could have been better if I didn't have that bad week in Sydney. Bugger. Hard work eventually pays off, just sucks that it take so long!!!!! No quick remedy.

Last edited:
mermaid said:
Sunday 5 February
Something is definitely happening to my body. It's weird. I've seen no improvement for about a month, then suddenly I wake up and notice fat loss. My arms and legs are defining quite nicely but the torso hasn't moved much - this is always the case with me.

In 6 weeks, I've only lost 2 pounds but lost 4% BF so the measurements say, AND people are noticing so I guess that's good. Clothes fit much better.

So why aren't I happy about it? I know my progress could have been better if I didn't have that bad week in Sydney. Bugger. Hard work eventually pays off, just sucks that it take so long!!!!! No quick remedy.

You're doing GREAT!! Losing 4% body fat is AWESOME!! :heart: ;)

Just keep your head up and know that you ARE headed in the right direction. Just like you said yourself, you go weeks without seeing any changes and then all of a sudden you wake up and it is like you body changed over night!!

YES - the hard work DOES payoff!! One step at a time :verygood:

Mermaid, congratulations!!! That is AWESOME! I'm very excited for you. :)

Are you slowly going up on your workout weights?

nelmsjer said:
Are you slowly going up on your workout weights?

Well, last week I lowered the weights to get accustomed to the new workout and most of them were too light. So this week I upped them to my current strength; i.e. squats 100lb, DB incline 22lb DBs, and I could manage the supers without too much trouble. One problem here is that weights are in kgs, and going from 10kg to 12.5kg DBs (22lb to 27.5lb) - the only option is difficult. Any ideas?

Yes, there are a couple of options, depending on what you have available. Based on the research I've been doing ( ;) ), you've got lots of options to choose from. My best recommendation would be to use the microloading techniques discussed in this link: http://www.geocities.com/elitemadcow1/table_of_contents_thread.htm

However, if that won't work, IP and I use adjustable ankle weights. That way, you can increase 1-2 lbs. at a time! :)

Check your PM. :)

Monday 6 February

Scheduled day off gym

6.30am
1 cup whites, 1 yolk

9.00am
2 slices Performax bread
Marmite spread

12.00pm
1 cup tuna
1/2 avocado
1 tbsp mayonnaise