Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mermaid 2006

Hey, Mermie, I forgot to ask...what's going on with your boss?

PM me if necessary, but otherwise vent away in here. :evil:

mermaid said:
Well.

Still in a funk but I'm getting to the point where enough is enough.

Jens, you have some great ideas and I'm going to use them. Roony, you brought tears to my eyes and Treil, you can expect some major slobber from me so be prepared. Que, you're a noodle and I mean that in the nicest possible way.I think SBT has my mojo. She has enough mojo for a thousand people :)

I need some your vibe IP - just one more rep!

Went out for dinner last night to celebrate P's new job (awesome news). Discovered caprioskas which for a vodka loving lush like me is fatal. Damn.
My boss has pissed me off to the point I almost quit but I'll never let him have that satisfaction. I can't wait to get on that plane.

TGIMMF. One step at a time - I'll be at the gym on Saturday for weights and cardio. Check up on me, please.
I'm a noodle?

Am I al dente' ?

Can I have alfredo sauce?

:p

Didn't gym it today but I walked the beach for an hour. It was such a beautiful day, sunny and warm and I felt I needed the fresh air. Also got a lot of chores done - things I had been putting off for months.

It's 3am and I'm up watching the quarter final of the World Cup = England vs Portugal. EXtra time now - not the most scintillating match.

nelmsjer said:
You've got to be kidding me... No thanks. ;)

:lmao:

No I am not kidding......Made it for my vegetarian husband once....Check the recipe thread - just posted a recipe there..... ;)

Merm - glad to see you got out & about!! A beach walk sounds very nice!! :heart:

Top Bottom