Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Log of Fatty McButterPants

Guess what I did this weekend for the first imt on WEEKS?

I worked out! YAY. I did cardio Sunday and Monday. ;) Planning on getting up early a few days this week to get into AM cardio. Feeling much better, still a few issues here and there, but nothing big. FINALLY.

Lost 2 more lbs, down around 12-13lbs from the beginning. Not too bad, considering I have worked out about 3 times in 2007. I am also fitting into more and more stuff. most of my pants fit now .... I can fit into most of my 6s, but they are too tight in the waist to wear for more than 5 minutes, lol. That is okay, in a few weeks they will fit perfectly. :)

Daisy_Girl said:
Guess what I did this weekend for the first imt on WEEKS?

I worked out! YAY. I did cardio Sunday and Monday. ;) Planning on getting up early a few days this week to get into AM cardio. Feeling much better, still a few issues here and there, but nothing big. FINALLY.

Lost 2 more lbs, down around 12-13lbs from the beginning. Not too bad, considering I have worked out about 3 times in 2007. I am also fitting into more and more stuff. most of my pants fit now .... I can fit into most of my 6s, but they are too tight in the waist to wear for more than 5 minutes, lol. That is okay, in a few weeks they will fit perfectly. :)

So then you'll have to change your log name to "The Log of Skinny McICantBelieveItsNotButterPants"?

OMG Sassy - Hy-freaking-sterical

Another update ... minor setback on the workout front. Baby Daisy is cutting her molars, ugh, poor baby is running fever over 101 and up at night crying. :( Momma tired, no working out this AM. If she is feeling better this afternoon, I will take her for a nice little walk. Down a couple more LBS - 2 more! :)

Daisy_Girl said:
OMG Sassy - Hy-freaking-sterical

Another update ... minor setback on the workout front. Baby Daisy is cutting her molars, ugh, poor baby is running fever over 101 and up at night crying. :( Momma tired, no working out this AM. If she is feeling better this afternoon, I will take her for a nice little walk. Down a couple more LBS - 2 more! :)

YAY!

Top Bottom