Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ladies please help me w/my girlfriend

PinCushin

High End Bro
Platinum
ok, ive been cycling gear for a while now. my girlfriend wants to lose fat in those "trouble" spots women have. i told her she wasnt going to do any gear until i felt she was ready. she had to prove to me she wanted to do good for herself by spending at least a month or two doing cardio w/a clean diet. she's doing great. its been about 3wks and shes almost lost 10lbs. i was thinking on putting her on var when the time comes. maybe at 5mgs a day. i thought about winny but heard it actually bloats a lot of women. i love her and dont want to do any harm. any advice is very welcome. thanks in advance.
pincushin

How old is she and what are her physique goals? How much fat does she have to lose? A 10 lb loss in 3 weeks sounds like a lot in a short time - she could be losing muscle too. Is she doing any lifting?

The sticky at the top of this board "To the Men Trying to Help a Female Friend" contains a lot of good information.

thanks for the info about the sticky. she is 18. i told her she might be too young still. she is wanting to lose the stuburn fat and tone up. she doesnt want a full six pack or anything. she just wants a flat firm stomach and little to no love handles and firming up her glutes. she really wants to get rid of the saddle bags? i think thats what she calls them. its the fat right below her glutes on the back/sides of her legs. she does mostly cardio with a little "home lifting" (pushups, standing squats, etc.) thanks again

If she's not looking to build a muscular physique, there's no point in using AAS. Losing fat is all about diet. Get her lifting so she can increase her muscle mass - that will help her burn more kcals at rest, and continue to work on cleaning up her diet.

What's her current "clean" diet like? Is she eating ample protein? Plus, she needs to give it more than just a month - most of us, when cutting, use 12-16 weeks to get to our goal bodyfat levels.

I second JJ's post. For your girlfriend's goals, no gear needed. Even if she wanted 6-pack abs, she still wouldn't need it. All she needs is a clean diet and good weight training program along with some cardio. The place where many women tend to go wrong is by too much cardio and too little weights and calories. Get her to read the Sticky "Why Women Need Weight Training". (Gotta love the stickys :D )

AAS use is a personal decision, but I wouldn't consider it w/o a few good years of training and eating. I'd also venture that 18 is much too young. Her natural hormones are still in a state of flux, and adding in extra testosterone (when her natural testosterone is already at its highest) could cause unwanted side effects. At her age she can make great progress naturally. I'm 39 and have been training seriously for about 3 years, and for my goals (not compete, just be fit) I don't want AAS. Maybe when I'm older I'll use for maintaining muscle, but not yet.

Another great site for women on training and dieting is
http://www.stumptuous.com/weights.html

Agree with both FitFossil and JJ. At 18 her body is still evolving more than just hormones. She could really wreack havoc with her system if she started aas now.

Besides that natural training FIRST and for a long time is essential. If infact, she took aas....ate the way she is supposed and trained as well, her muscles would grow much faster than her tendons, joints, etc could handle, thus risking serious injury.

It took me about 6 months to see any difference in MUSCLE with my body of fairly intense training as a new person to fitness.

It would be extremely helpful to us, so we in turn could help her, if you gave us specifics...ie., height, current weight, a sample day's diet, cardio and training detials. While you are eager to help and I think that is very nice of you, you are only giving us broad statements which make it hard for us to help.

As for saddle bags, tummy etc....you cannot spot reduce. And doing endless cardio will not help either. A solid weight training routine as well as cardio and tons of protein is essential.

As a matter of fact, I recently polled the girls in my office. NOT ONE of them gets 80gs a day of protein! And here I freak out if I only get like 125 -- I panic!

Please DISCOURAGE her from AAS use. She is too young.

I will 3rd & 4th that on the use of var. Especially if she doesn't really lift right now. I'm thinking of the girls I know in my gym who are 17-18 -- they have nice shapes but are not what I would call lean - but I think that their bodies are probably not really done growing yet either (even if women mature before men). She may still have some "baby fat" just because she's not done growing yet. (I dunno , I'm guessing) But she's gotten some results from just dieting. Throw in some serious traiing & she'll start getting tighter and developing a little more shape. Cardio may keep her leaner, but it won't add shape to anything. Have her keep the diet going, or possibly try tweaking it relative to # carbs & fats, keep the protein sufficient, and get her into some heavier training. Another thought is that 10 lbs in 3 weeks - if she's changed how she eats to accomplish this, could be water weight as well. If the scale stops dropping as quickly don't let her panic and dive for the bottle of var. I think she needs to educate herself a little more on diet & training. No point throwing in the hormonal confusion of AS as well right now. She'll also find in a few years that the weight may come on more easily (as she comes out of those prime years) and good habits as far as eating & exercise will give her much more value for the her future years than a cycle of var to tighten up by summer.

Top Bottom