Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Jen Rankin's cutting program HELP

Aliceciminelli

Hi !
Just starting a thread all mine, and asking for some help! Nice to meet you all !
I'm 5'6, 156lbs.. And 22yrs.
I have a very muscular structure, that's what saves me because i'm around 21% bf !
I workout 'for real'( always trying) for a years and half... But active since kid, (at 16 i hit the gym)
My goal would definitely be brun fat! Maybe go to a 18-17%, no thoughts in competing ( what you guys think of this goal?)

Now the help me part!
For dieting i want to try the one in post 3 -link above- of the introduction women's thread , but maybe a little bit less eggs in the morning (keep around 6-7 eggs white), and primary chicken and whey for protein, brown rice or tapioca, green veggie and olive oil, sincerely that's almost all i can have access to. (Can maybe make small chances! Please help!!)
Keeping a 40%p 30%c 30%f weekdays, and probably 40%p 20%c and 40%f on weekends

Annnd help me party #2 my training program.

I wake up 6am, breakfast!
Annd go to work (basic computer job, reads e-books of interests, excel, e-mails, sometimes some forums) !
Around 11am go to the gym (at workplace) and do some slow steady cardio, if not working out at 8pm, maybe some hiit and shower!)
12:30pm lunch (the biggest meal have to be this one, breakfast and pre-workout.)

By 3pm another meal ( still in college by the way!)
6pm pre workout meal !
7:30pm workout! - now for my training program, i was thinking of trying the "Jen Rankin's cutting program" by fitness 360, in bodybuilding.com...
( And PLEASE help on that ! If it's too little, too much, i will try to post the link in a edit. But is VERY easy to find, and beautifully explained )
And post workout and last meal, whey shake with water, ice and probably a banana! that's around 10pm, then shower and bed!!!! Zzzz xD

Please help me girls! I have read a lot! But never really asked for help!
Feel free to private message me! Or anything! Would like some friends.

The training program !
bodybuilding com/fun/jen-rankin-cutting-program.html

The diet plan is here

"Since I get asked about this a fair bit I will also post my...

DIET #1 for 2 dayst then follow DIET #2 for 1 days.then REPEAT

DIET #1
MEAL #1
12 egg whites
MEAL #2
35g Whey protein in water+ice
MEAL #3
6oz chicken with 1-cup asparagus or green beans
MEAL#4
6oz white fish (fluke, flounder, tilapia, sole, ect.) with a green salad with vinegar & mustard (no olive or macadamia nut oil)
MEAL #5
35g Whey protein in water or 10 egg whites

DIET #2
MEAL #1
2 whole (OMEGA-3) Eggs with 5 egg whites
MEAL #2
35g Whey protein with 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter
MEAL #3
6oz chicken with 1/4-cup (1oz) cashew nuts, or almonds, or walnuts (vary it)
MEAL #4
5oz salmon or swordfish with a green salad (no tomatoes, red peppers, or carrots) with 1 tsp of Olive Oil or Mac Nut Oil and vinegar
MEAL #5
35g Whey with 1 tablespoon all natural peanut butter or 2 whole (OMEGA-3) EGGS with 5 whites

Cheat meal once per week (in place of meal #5)."

Thanks for helping =}
Sorry big post!

The diet looks like a keto diet almost. Are you up for it because it's not a lot of food? Like actual food I mean.. It'll work but when you're done you'll need to ease back into the carbs

Top Bottom