Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Follow the yellow briCK ROAD -CK's LOG TO COMPETITION

Hope you had a good weekend CK. Check you with your week planned out i cannto even plan tomorrow never mind a few days ahead. Them workouts are lookin good.

crossy said:
Hope you had a good weekend CK. Check you with your week planned out i cannto even plan tomorrow never mind a few days ahead. Them workouts are lookin good.

Thanks, it is easy when you are paying someone LOL, my trainer plans my month! now that the little one is in bed I have to try change my windshield wipers and a fuse in my van. I already screwed up and bought the wrong size for the back windshield wiper :rolleyes: Who knew they came in different sizes, oh well, here hoping I don't electricute myself changing the fuse, but then I don't even know where it is sooo this should be fun LOL.

Yup I just paid 200 dollars to find out my cat's tail probably isn't broken, excellent.

The way you have to install windshield wipers is the stupidest thing I have ever seen in my life, but that is done.

left the fuse thing for hubby, I think we need a new light too :rolleyes:

kick ass workout, almost barfed never, ever going to drink milk with my protein shake again right before her workouts. Usually I have a half hour before but she called and I went early, however IT ROCKED

all 4x10
sissy squats (which if anyone calls me a sissy for doing them I will knock them over cause they ain't sissy at all)
lunges with foot on the bench (at this point groning in pain and everyone was staring but I didn't care and stayed focus so I didn't fall over)
single leg extensions (don't even know the weight and don't care I was dying at this point but did them LOL)
some funky bike going easy fast/hard fast a whole bunch of times
leg curls (again don't know the weight but did them)

and it is official I almost fell down the stairs leaving the gym my legs were so weak I LOVE IT!!!!! :)

ck2006 said:
kick ass workout, almost barfed never, ever going to drink milk with my protein shake again right before her workouts. Usually I have a half hour before but she called and I went early, however IT ROCKED

all 4x10
sissy squats (which if anyone calls me a sissy for doing them I will knock them over cause they ain't sissy at all)
lunges with foot on the bench (at this point groning in pain and everyone was staring but I didn't care and stayed focus so I didn't fall over)
single leg extensions (don't even know the weight and don't care I was dying at this point but did them LOL)
some funky bike going easy fast/hard fast a whole bunch of times
leg curls (again don't know the weight but did them)

and it is official I almost fell down the stairs leaving the gym my legs were so weak I LOVE IT!!!!! :)
Are we some sort of sick for craving that? I love that feeling.
Way to go ck! You rock!!!!

HiDnGoD said:
Are we some sort of sick for craving that? I love that feeling.
Way to go ck! You rock!!!!

I know my trainer said to me "I bet you are wishing you had somebody elses legs right now" I said "Nope I love the feeling of pain after a workout cause I know I worked hard" sick I am!!

by the way.....

GO BEARS GO!!!!!

hi ck! nice legz workout!

i can't believe they won last night....absolutely killed my suicide pool!

jpt said:
hi ck! nice legz workout!

i can't believe they won last night....absolutely killed my suicide pool!

My husband was jumping up and down when they came back, I have never seen him sooo happy He absolutely loves the bears.

Thanks

Top Bottom