Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fly's Countdown to Competition Log

Re: Monday, April 10, 2006

FlyBrownChick said:
Depletion Day 1

4:00 AM: green tea w/stevia, 1 Thermorexin

4:25 AM: cardio

45 minutes stemill
avg heartrate: 156
Calories burned: 350

5:45 AM: whole egg, egg whites, spinach, mushrooms, apple
9:00 AM: shrimp and broccoli stirfry, strawberries
12:00 PM: baked tuna, salad, baby spinach, blueberries, homemade olive oil and balsamic vinegarette :p
3:00 PM: chicken w/lime, garlic, and ginger, broccoli, fish oils
4:30 PM: Isopure before, during, and after workout

Single Legged Press
working sets @ 70 lbs + sled

Cable Flye
working sets @ #5 plate + 5

One Arm DB Row
working sets @ 35 lb DB

Leg Curl SS Leg Extension
working sets @ 70 lbs SS 70 lbs

Straight Arm Pulldown SS Lat Raise
working sets @ #5 plate + 5 lbs SS 10 lb DBs

Incline Curl SS Incline Tricep Extension
working sets @ 15 lb DBs SS 40 lb EZ Bar - grrrr, stole my 20 lb DBs

Standing Calf Raise
working sets @ 90 lbs

Cable Crunch
working sets @ #8 plate

10 minutes stretching

Tough stuff! I was dripping in sweat by the time I got to the DB rows! :eek: Gym was PACKED yesterday. I could barely do half of the stuff that I needed to do! The beggining of the workout went fine, then I had to mix things up.

8:00 PM: 1% cottage cheese, natural PB, avocado

Hey WonderWoman! I am doing 3 days of cardio this week and next week. 45 minutes @ 75% max heartrate. I do various equipment, but usually use what is easiest to get my heartrate up...which is the stepmill and the treadmill.

I technically carb deplete 6 or 6.5 days. This week, I have a half day carb up and next week I have a full day carb up.

Have you stopped seeing progress? If so, you could bump your cardio to 4 days...or just increase the amount of time you do cardio on those 3.

I'll have to try that out, Cali! Now...canned tuna...I CANNOT do!

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

4:00 AM: green tea w/ stevia, Thermorexin

4:30 AM: 45 minutes cardio

Hill program on treadmill
Avg heartrate: 155
Calories burned: 375

5:45 AM: whole egg, egg whites, spinach, mushrooms, green beans
9:00 AM: baked tuna, salad, broccoli, avocado
12:00 PM: chicken breast w/garlic, ginger, and lime, spinach, broccoli, avocado
3:00 PM: baked tuna, salad, broccoli, homemade balsamic vinegarette
6:00 PM: shrimp and broccoli stir fry
9:00 PM: 1% cottage cheese, natural PB, psyllium husk

No lifting today. YAY!

Re: Tuesday, April 11, 2006

FlyBrownChick said:
4:00 AM: green tea w/ stevia, Thermorexin

4:30 AM: 45 minutes cardio

Hill program on treadmill
Avg heartrate: 155
Calories burned: 375

5:45 AM: whole egg, egg whites, spinach, mushrooms, green beans
9:00 AM: baked tuna, salad, broccoli, avocado
12:00 PM: chicken breast w/garlic, ginger, and lime, spinach, broccoli, avocado
3:00 PM: baked tuna, salad, broccoli, homemade balsamic vinegarette
6:00 PM: shrimp and broccoli stir fry
9:00 PM: 1% cottage cheese, natural PB, psyllium husk

No lifting today. YAY!
Yeah to day off!!!! Just dropping in to to say hello... and what up with the fat talk a few logs back? *Treilin shakes head*

treilin said:
Yeah to day off!!!! Just dropping in to to say hello... and what up with the fat talk a few logs back? *Treilin shakes head*
Don't know...just worried, I guess. I know it's early and I shouldn't be, but I am. I have a lot on my mind right now, I guess...

FlyBrownChick said:

this is the cool part.... it does not taste like canned tuna, it tastes like TUNA!
It's Albacore. Pole Caught, in America, hand packed in Washington state and minimally processed. It comes in one big chunk, taste like it had been broiled. $5.99 a 6 oz. can. gooooooooooooooood stuff!

FlyBrownChick said:
Don't know...just worried, I guess. I know it's early and I shouldn't be, but I am. I have a lot on my mind right now, I guess...
You and me both!!!! You're doing fine!

FlyBrownChick said:
Hey WonderWoman! I am doing 3 days of cardio this week and next week. 45 minutes @ 75% max heartrate. I do various equipment, but usually use what is easiest to get my heartrate up...which is the stepmill and the treadmill.

I technically carb deplete 6 or 6.5 days. This week, I have a half day carb up and next week I have a full day carb up.

Have you stopped seeing progress? If so, you could bump your cardio to 4 days...or just increase the amount of time you do cardio on those 3.

I started eating super clean about 6 weeks ago, and wanted to kick things up a notch before my cruise (memorial day). That's why I wanted to try carb cycling and more cardio - to really see if I can cut the fat offa me! I thought of you this AM when I did treadmill and stairmaster. It's been awhile since I got on the stepper and it really kicked my ass!

Re- Tuna. Canned tuna is the ONLY fish I can get my bf to eat. If ONLY he would go for some nice salmon, or tilapia....

CaliGirl said:
this is the cool part.... it does not taste like canned tuna, it tastes like TUNA!
It's Albacore. Pole Caught, in America, hand packed in Washington state and minimally processed. It comes in one big chunk, taste like it had been broiled. $5.99 a 6 oz. can. gooooooooooooooood stuff!

Listen to the girl!!! This stuff is AWESOME!!!!!! I have Albacore almost every day either in the pouch (flavored), or can (unflavored). It's really good with a little stoneground mustard on it if you need a little flavor. :)

My bf use to eat the regular chunk light tuna in water.....I call that stuff SLUDGE! CANNOT stomach it. Albacore is WAY better!

Alright Scorpio and Cali...if I choke and die, it's the two of you guys' fault! :lmao:

Hmmmm...I'm going to hop over to your log WonderWoman. I have a few ideas for you.

Treil...thanks for the encouragement. :) I'll get there...just need to get some things in my life ironed out, ya know?

Top Bottom