Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Countdown to Competition Log......

Aries13 said:
I finally found something that kicked the bad sleeping habit. Ive used it now for a week and the sleep is SO MUCH BETTER. It is BIGELOW brand tea ....called Sweet DReams. It is a "relaxing" herb tea that is a blend of chamomile and hibiscus flower. This, plus 2 ZMA right before bed is great.
My mom told me to drink chamomile if I cant sleep and I said yea whatever, then I got desperate and tried it...and what do I know, mom knows best. :p

------------Good Night----------

Lavendar will also help you sleep :)

Miss24k said:
Lavendar will also help you sleep :)
Hahaha
*Thread Jack*

One time Mr. B was being a brat, so I went to the store & bought him "fussy Baby Lotion" by Johnson & Johnson ... I think they call it bedtime lotion now ... but the lavender and chamomile ingredients have calming and relaxing properties ... :) or so they say :)

*End Thread Jack*

8am: 1/2 c oatmeal, 1pckt splenda, 1.5 scoops of protein powder
11am: 1/2 c brown rice, 2TBS salsa, 1can Tuna.....
Im nervous as hell right now,I have a major JOB interview at 2pm....also, I found my self in a jar of NPB....looking at it....smells good....dipped the finger and nibbled...damn freaking cravings!!!LOL...so yUmMy!!!!!! :evil:
-had about a TBS
1pm: 3oz. turkey breast, 1med. apple
4pm: 7egg whites, 1/4c green peppers, 1/4 c onions

Last edited:
Aries13 said:
8am: 1/2 c oatmeal, 1pckt splenda, 1.5 scoops of protien powder
Im nervous as hell right now,I have a major JOB interview at 2pm....also, I found my self in a jar of NPB....looking at it....smells good....dipped the finger and nibbled...damn freaking cravings!!!LOL...so yUmMy!!!!!! :evil:
-had about a TBS

Throw it away, toss it as far away from you as possible!!!! I'm warning you, it's dangerous stuff, it will start calling out to you in the middle of the night, and before you know it, you'll be sitting on the kichen floor in the dark, wondering how come there's only a spoonful left, and your belly feels like it's about to explode!!!!

:chomp:

Miss24k said:
Throw it away, toss it as far away from you as possible!!!! I'm warning you, it's dangerous stuff, it will start calling out to you in the middle of the night, and before you know it, you'll be sitting on the kichen floor in the dark, wondering how come there's only a spoonful left, and your belly feels like it's about to explode!!!!

:chomp:
LMMFAO ...

p.s. she is NOT kidding

*Bunny* said:
LMMFAO ...

p.s. she is NOT kidding
... you know that's how it starts ... and then before you know it your eating it by the jars instead of spoons ... then out come the big plastic white spatula spoon ... then ideas of dipping chocolate covered pretzels in there & adding Ice cream .. SAVE yourself

lol ;)

hahahah tooo funny you guys. Damn, now I GOTTA throw it out....and I thought I can be all rational about it you know, have it around and once in a while kinda "nibble" lol but Now im debating. Im gonna have my roomate lock it up and only let me have it once in a great while LMAO. Damn, what has life come to be? Im at war with the peanutbutter. I think im strong, I can say NO!!!!!

I'll give it a few days and if I see my self thinking about it and it calling my name in the middle of the night, I will have to do something about it LOL.
Afterall, I dont wanna have my roomate lock it up and then later find my self strangling her to let me have it . HAHA

Aries13 said:
8am: 1/2 c oatmeal, 1pckt splenda, 1.5 scoops of protein powder
-had about a TBS

Yeppers they sure are. My fav is when my little one comes and sit right by while eating and ice cream sunday. OY! :worried: It takes everything in my not to take a big bite of it. LOL That and the fact that she wouldn't share. LOL

Aries13 said:
hahahah tooo funny you guys. Damn, now I GOTTA throw it out....and I thought I can be all rational about it you know, have it around and once in a while kinda "nibble" lol but Now im debating. Im gonna have my roomate lock it up and only let me have it once in a great while LMAO. Damn, what has life come to be? Im at war with the peanutbutter. I think im strong, I can say NO!!!!!

I'll give it a few days and if I see my self thinking about it and it calling my name in the middle of the night, I will have to do something about it LOL.
Afterall, I dont wanna have my roomate lock it up and then later find my self strangling her to let me have it . HAHA

:lmao: well don't say we didn't warn you, and don't worry we'll be around say say "we told you so" when the PB wins, he always does!!! haha

And the funniest part is that we weren't joking, we both thought we were strong, and well we are but he still won, we've both accomplished more than 1 of our goals.

Oh and I speak for Buns cause I can, we're 1 in the same ;)

LOL ok, its GONE...I just threw it out. Thanks sistas!!!!!! You saved me FROM THE EVIL PEANUTBUTTER MONSTER!!!!! :evil:

Top Bottom