Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CKD and not losing :(

Hey Ladies and men, lOL
I was down 1.2 this week!! YAY!! so thats even 0.8 more then what I gained!! Thanks a bunch everyone! I didnt eat the PB so I think that was a biggie and I also added some extra eggs and chicken so upped my caloreis.. u guys are too smart!!.. Now for the carb up.. EEK Im slightly scared.. I only want to do about a 6 hour carb up.. I got all low fat high sugar foods and I want to start at about 6pm and go till 12pm.. Think thats a good plan?? I only really want sweets lilke cereal and granola bars and I am not really craving any savory food so sweets it is.. I want to do my depletion workout while my son naps which is right now.. Im not totally sure on that either.. I am going to skim some more of that forum u gave me.. I have read the first half gotta finish the second..!! THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!!.. the Tanita scale said i was 22.6 bf.. calipers werent done this week :(

Tanita scales are not the best way to measure body fat they can help as a mark since your bodyfat went down that is a great sign. Best way to measure body fat is hydrostatic then calipers providing the person doing the caliper testing is well trained.

As for your carb up I believe it is about 2.5 grams per lbm so you would be taking in about 300 grams of carbs in your carb up. Over a 6 hour period would be about 100 grams of carbs ever two hours. Do stick to with low fats in this time frame and make it high GI carbs white rice and white pasta etc. Even fruit like watermelon is high GI. After your last meal take R-ALA 250 mg and continue to take it all day tomorrow with each meal it will help you get back into keto faster.

R-ALA.. Ok I will go grab that today!!.. I did the 20g of carbs then did a depletion workout (kind of half assed because I hate working out at home) and just had a couple scoops of PB instead of my ground beef.. LOL.. I hope they have ALA in canada.. they r so sticky here.. Oh well I will go and find out!! THanks again for your help!!.. So should I take 250mg 6 times tomorow as I have 6 meals? Or just with my 3 big ones? I cant wait till my stomach looks like yours!!!!!!!

R-ALA.. Ok I will go grab that today!!.. I did the 20g of carbs then did a depletion workout (kind of half assed because I hate working out at home) and just had a couple scoops of PB instead of my ground beef.. LOL.. I hope they have ALA in canada.. they r so sticky here.. Oh well I will go and find out!! THanks again for your help!!.. So should I take 250mg 6 times tomorow as I have 6 meals? Or just with my 3 big ones? I cant wait till my stomach looks like yours!!!!!!!

I am in Canada allmax r-ala should be able to find it at most supplement stores. Where abouts are you? I have some friends that own a I chain of stores in the Niagra region as well as North GTA. I am postive they carry R-ala. Yes over the course of 6 meals. My abs don't look like that right now. I can't wait tell they do again too. :D

Top Bottom