Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chubby mom just starting to work out again... (help!)

welcome girlie!!!! I deal with an eating disorder and this site has been the best thing for me!! we are very supportive of one another and everyone is very helpful!!

as far as the cat calls etc that males seem to think we like. You will just have to learn to ingore it. Men are dumb creatures and if you acknowledge them in any way they will just try harder... so if you completly ignore them it takes all the fun out of it for them...

so you would like to lose about 70 pounds total.. well a healthy way to do it is about 1-2 pounds a week.. that being said that will take you about 35 weeks. or about 9 months.... I know that sounds like a long time but if you take your time and lose the weight slowly then you will more than likely keep it off... if you starve yourself and lose it to fast you will most likely gain it all back and then some!!

this has to be a complete life change for this to work... and remember you are not going to find some sort of euphora from being skinny... whatever depression you have now is still going to be there regardless what you weight so that should be dealt with on its own...

hope this helps and welcome!!

first welcome veastar to the board.

second, courtney not ALL men are dumb creatures. yea there are a lot of them out there but hey, some of us are here to help. im hurt. thats it, im handing in my penis and calling it quits...

Top Bottom