Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Afgrl's Journal

Well, I've been absent from the boards for 2 weeks and just found out that I'm pregnant! That's the news for now............

Afgrl said:
Well, I've been absent from the boards for 2 weeks and just found out that I'm pregnant! That's the news for now............
Congrats!!!!! ;)
Well I'm not sure if it was meant to be as far as you planning or not... but every child is agift from God!!!!

treilin said:
Congrats!!!!! ;)
Well I'm not sure if it was meant to be as far as you planning or not... but every child is agift from God!!!!

I know, you're right. That's is so true!! Obviously it was meant to happen, so that was our big Easter surprise. HA HA, the year before last it (being pregnant w/my daughter) was a Valentine's surprise.

Well, I'm trying to up my cals a little, can't really diet now, but still trying to eat healthy. I would eat fish everyother day if I could (craving it) but I have to watch out for it now w/the mercury levels. Taking my vitamins, but still feeling pretty nauseous, especially first thing in the am, but it's worse at night this time. Eating lots of crackers and getting sick of them quickly, bleh! Still want to do some sort of cardio, so I don't gain too much weight, and have to keep the weights lighter now.

Everything is going well though, we did our landscaping yesterday and the yard looks really good now.

I hope everyone else is doing well, too! :)

Afgrl said:
I know, you're right. That's is so true!! Obviously it was meant to happen, so that was our big Easter surprise. HA HA, the year before last it (being pregnant w/my daughter) was a Valentine's surprise.
So you have Holiday suprises!!!! Maybe this one will be a boy??? You should show us a pregnancy healthy eating and working out journal!!! Keep us updated on your modds and everything that you go through!! That would be cool ;)

treilin said:
So you have Holiday suprises!!!! Maybe this one will be a boy??? You should show us a pregnancy healthy eating and working out journal!!! Keep us updated on your modds and everything that you go through!! That would be cool ;)

I hope it will be a boy. Okay, will do (the journal for healthy pregnancy eating and working out.)

Today- I played outside with the kids for a while, and took the dog for a short walk.

Breakfast-corn flakes
3/4c milk
vitamin
16oz water

Snack-6oz light banana yogurt
20oz water

Lunch-1 can tuna w/2 tbs mayo
2 slices white bread :worried: we ran out of wheat!
1/2c freash cantaloupe
1/2c fresh strawberries
6oz lemonade berry juice
20oz water

Snack-6 crackers
4oz diet sprite (yuk!....feeling nauseous)

Dinner-2 servings salad w/light ranch
4-2x2inch squares extra thin crust pep pizza
16oz water

The boys had their first t-ball practice tonight, it went well. I took a bunch of pictures, I think they had a good time. Well, I'm beyond tired and my back aches, I'm off to bed; nighty-night! :qt:

Afgrl said:

:arty: :arty: :arty: :arty: :arty: :arty: :arty: :arty: :arty: :arty: :arty: :arty: :arty: :arty:

I agree with T's suggestion of "AFGRL's journal for healthy pregnancy eating and working out log." Maybe one of the mods can change the name of your thread. CONGRATS on bein preggers!! ;)

Top Bottom